Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Guys I was somehow able to get through on Eastbay order confirmation and everything. So they still available on FL, EB, An FA. I think there were plenty of these made but at some point today they are gonna sell out. I would try those sites. I was on Nike for 2 hours this morning trying I finally gave up at 10. I was ablt to checkout on eastbay in like 2-3 minutes. I think they boosted their serves this morning for the J's restock.
they are sold out man... 

My boy just called me and told me that he got me an extra pair... Told him to get me 1 just in care I strike out this morning... Man dont know how I feel specially after seeing NDC restock line up. Rather save that $270.

I'll probably check them out in person and see how I feel... See if they cancel my NDC order also.

NT sleuth's and gum shoes so observant over the smallest detail of nike rep chats
You gotta be...especially waking up at 5am...being able to cop and not going back to sleep.  You don't want those hours that you wasted away knowing you copped and then turns out it will be cancelled.

My boy just called me and told me that he got me an extra pair... Told him to get me 1 just in care I strike out this morning... Man dont know how I feel specially after seeing NDC restock line up. Rather save that $270.

I'll probably check them out in person and see how I feel... See if they cancel my NDC order also.
 Now that's homie hookup right there. Was he at NTSF seeing that you're from the bay?

Not sure how many people were/are looking for gs sizes but in NYC at least it was an easy cop. Everyone's looking for those jordans. 

Here is my chat transcript.  FYI, I got through, used paypal to pay, when paypal went back to order confirmation screen I had the zeroed out glitch but then got a confirmation e-mail.  Nike Rep said my order was good, using the order number from the e-mail.  Here is what he said about cancellations.

Brandon: Order looks good!

Me: Great, will the rescheduled launch effect the
order being filled

Brandon: It should have no effect. Consider yourself among
the few and the proud. We had a lot of people effected by
the issue.

Me: awesome, thanks

Now that's homie hookup right there. Was he at NTSF seeing that you're from the bay?

I think so... But I think he won the extra pairs of raffles... Sad cause I entered about 20 and didnt win 1 pair. Mostly Shiekh raffles tho.

My jimmyjazz order status says "N/A"

Is that normal? Had to keep refreshing to get through so don't know if it completed. I did get confirmation email though

Officially gone from my cart. What a waste of 3 hours. Can't even be mad, kind of had to expect this coming from Nike.

was able to get the girl a 6.5 on footlocker. Couldn't get my size tho oh well. Glad to see others getting their pairs.

I was like number 30 in line at the mall after giving up on ndc but all the kids wanted the 11s so I got my pair. Ndc is a joke

I am still trying to check out...lol. Well maybe I am not as aggressive as I was 2 hours ago but I'm just hitting the refresh button randomly as I continue browsing. 

Back
Top Bottom