Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Its not about the $10. but more about the principal. You meet up a guy who gives you a decent resell price, short him $10 purposely and justify it by saying I had it in my pocket and would have gave it to him if he asked? Lol. Sure, seller should have counted but he purposely short changed the seller. Thats still being dishonest on a deal. Good business is done with trust. You trust him that these aren't fakes or isn't trying to jack you, and in turn he trust you to cover up your end. It goes both ways.

Just be careful man. Luckily you dealt with somebody who doesn't know or doesn't care too much. But you short change the wrong dude and he might flip out and yall will end up on a sneaker deal gone wrong headline.

Its not about the $10. but more about the principal. You meet up a guy who gives you a decent resell price, short him $10 purposely and justify it by saying I had it in my pocket and would have gave it to him if he asked? Lol. Sure, seller should have counted but he purposely short changed the seller. Thats still being dishonest on a deal. Good business is done with trust. You trust him that these aren't fakes or isn't trying to jack you, and in turn he trust you to cover up your end. It goes both ways.

Just be careful man. Luckily you dealt with somebody who doesn't know or doesn't care too much. But you short change the wrong dude and he might flip out and yall will end up on a sneaker deal gone wrong headline.
You're wasting your time, the idiot don't get it and still persists to justify what he had done.

Lol, that's just the way dude is in general. As long as it doesn't bother him, it's whatever. No use wasting anymore time on his shadiness.

Last edited:
Has anyone received any sort of compensation from Ruvilla? 

Got the foams from the restock and they have yet to be shipped. Its been over a week now.

I have already emailed them and they responded with, had to ship from one of our stores since we did not have at factory. But no shipping yet...

Last edited:
i managed to get a pair from villa on their restock. received it on Friday perfect condition. Looks like they oversold online. sucks to hear that fam.

They are Pro's.....

What exactly were you expecting?
roll.gif

mean.gif

LOL.

i managed to get a pair from villa on their restock. received it on Friday perfect condition. Looks like they oversold online. sucks to hear that fam.
ruvilla took alot of heat with that accidental shooting stars pack restock yesterday

how did they get wet? Was you tap dancing in a puddle or something? I usually get a cloth and clean off the moisture myself, did you wet the bottom of your pants also?

lol nah man wet as in dope, fresh! :lol:

Last edited:

Has anyone received any sort of compensation from Ruvilla? 

Got the foams from the restock and they have yet to be shipped. Its been over a week now.

I have already emailed them and they responded with, had to ship from one of our stores since we did not have at factory. But no shipping yet...
Mine are scheduled to be delivered on Sat. It's taken for freakin' ever

The weird thing is that in the reseller market you can still buy these for a decent amount, around $290ish which is only $20 bucks more than what I paid from NDC.  Granted that it's already a pretty steep price, maybe that's why?  

The weird thing is that in the reseller market you can still buy these for a decent amount, around $290ish which is only $20 bucks more than what I paid from NDC.  Granted that it's already a pretty steep price, maybe that's why?  
got mine for 300shipped like 10 days ago.  Now a part of me is feeling like i couldve copped for 280-290 but thats only like $10 more oh well lol 

got mine for 300shipped like 10 days ago.  Now a part of me is feeling like i couldve copped for 280-290 but thats only like $10 more oh well lol 
That's a good price for sure.  I paid NDC $275 with tax here in CA.  $25 dollars is cheaper than most add to cart services, lets not even talk about pre orders.  

That's a good price for sure.  I paid NDC $275 with tax here in CA.  $25 dollars is cheaper than most add to cart services, lets not even talk about pre orders.  
yeah i understand.  Not saying I overpaid or anything.  In rhode Island theres no sales tax for shoes so I look at it $250.  So for me its like $50 more but oh well lol

yeah i understand.  Not saying I overpaid or anything.  In rhode Island theres no sales tax for shoes so I look at it $250.  So for me its like $50 more but oh well lol

man you kill me with your posts. really do. I mean gee, you are mad you paid $50 over? with all the help you were asking for, what price would you expect if someone grabbed you a pair and shipped to you?

those the type of people that be complaining over $5-10 all the time

Back
Top Bottom