Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

family picture....
frown.gif

Damn im peanut butter and jealous. I need a pair of mercs so bad. It makes me sick how the magistas are more available, it seems, and i dont want them at all.

The blue, missed mercurials on Sunday and grabbed the magista as consolation, happy with decision.

Oh okay I should have done the same but completely forgot the magistas dropped smh lol. I'll cop some soon for like $50-60 over retail, repped for the info

Im really contemplating on copping a pair of the grey Magistas! Really feeling em
Do it bro ... I went to buy the blacks, and after trying on the wolf greys, I actually like them better ... I still bought both, but the wolf greys show more of the details in the flyknit upper, and also blend with the white sole better, making them look a little sleeker and not emphasizing the chunky sole as much, plus they go with just about everything ... olive, black, blue jeans, camo you name it... and once they are on foot, the pointy toe box rounds out and looks great

Last edited:
Do it bro ... I went to buy the blacks, and after trying on the wolf greys, I actually like them better ... I still bought both, but the wolf greys show more of the details in the flyknit upper, and also blend with the white sole better, making them look a little sleeker and not emphasizing the chunky sole as much, plus they go with just about everything ... olive, black, blue jeans, camo you name it... and once they are on foot, the pointy toe box rounds out and looks great

Yeah im heavily considering it. If I find for the right price I will cop. Refuse to let the prices hike up more later on for them

Desperately looking for size 10 any color. Have size 12 blue to trade. Any leads would be much appreciated. Already sent few messages to eBay listers and grailed users

Back
Top Bottom