Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Thought blacks would be releasing before the whites or hopefully with them. Losing patience over here lol

So whites launching on 4/28 according to end ig. Really hoping news about blacks starts showing up soon not tryna wait till may

Last edited:
Well either way I'm just glad to get these man... I waited in line over 5 hours for a bunch of dudes from 21 Mercer to cut the line lol because they thought they had Mirror Foamposites in stock smh... They cancelled that release quick but not before a bunch of dudes walked out with 10-15 pairs.

Well either way I'm just glad to get these man... I waited in line over 5 hours for a bunch of dudes from 21 Mercer to cut the line lol because they thought they had Mirror Foamposites in stock smh... They cancelled that release quick but not before a bunch of dudes walked out with 10-15 pairs.
same thing happen at bodega in boston...i confronted a ton of kids for cutting but it was redic..was not about to get into a fight for sneakers. it was annoying tho.

same thing happen at bodega in boston...i confronted a ton of kids for cutting but it was redic..was not about to get into a fight for sneakers. it was annoying tho.

Usually Dover Street is excellent but this particular day there was no security and the regular manager who works there wasn't there. They made 2 lines and we all had a line organized mind you there was 20-30 people on this line already. But dudes just started posting up on the front door I even told the kids in the front move the line to the stairs so no one cuts but they were freaking super nice Japanese people they didnt realize how savage NYC sneaker lines are so they stood on the side of the building and we respected them and the sad part was we weren't cutting yet we were treated like animals because the manager was shook of the savages at the front door.

I was at DSM for those as well. That day was just terrible... a lot of people assumed there would be yeezys and chromeposites. I'm pretty sure if it was just the mercurials the whole cutting in line and shutting down bs wouldn't have happened. 
mean.gif
 Met some good people in line though

Seems like I was the only one who was on the other side of the sitution, after camping all night at local shop, we started a head count in which I was like number 10 when we lined up the next morning I was number 11, big group of us confronted the other group & after like 3 minutes one of the dudes was like alright il get out of line. And that was the end of it lol.

Last edited:
Does the typical washing method work with these? Pillow case, laces off, insole out, gentle wash on cold?

All fire @deetoh ^ I gotta get a pair of those Brazil's. And as far as playing goes I think I'm finally ready to make the move from Mercurial Vapors to Magista's [emoji]128064[/emoji] I'm feeling the Superflys but the new Magista's are [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
The brazil's magistas are dope! I bought the USA'model but finally have a crush on Brazil. Simply one of the best CW.

Back
Top Bottom