Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Broke down and finally sold my Cuts.

Good shoe, IDK maybe the forefoot is just too low to the ground, or the heel to toe drop, or maybe it’s just the drop in midsole but these just didn’t work that well for me.

Not a bad shoe by any means, but I do have other pairs that meet my needs a little better.
Same here. Love the Cuts for what it is and really A+ aesthetically. Performance wise, I just love the 36 better. The 36 could have been the Runs if only Nike didn't mess that shoe up.

Good shoe, IDK maybe the forefoot is just too low to the ground, or the heel to toe drop, or maybe it’s just the drop in midsole but these just didn’t work that well for me.

Not a bad shoe by any means, but I do have other pairs that meet my needs a little better.

Much RESPECT. An honest admission not based on hype or peer pressure.

Z8JAioAsg7I8o (2).gif

Same here. I like the Cuts, but other shoes just work better for me. Maybe the Cut 2s will be better. We're lucky to have so many good options these days.

I used to hoop in my cuts all the time… till I got the KD 15 and 36s. Something about that weird bump/feeling under the forefoot just didn’t feel good once I tried the other shoes.

I know people on here probably rolling their eyes since a lot weren’t even able to get a pair, but I did love these at first. As mentioned above, there’s just better out there on the market right now and those pairs are also easier to cop

I used to hoop in my cuts all the time… till I got the KD 15 and 36s. Something about that weird bump/feeling under the forefoot just didn’t feel good once I tried the other shoes.

I know people on here probably rolling their eyes since a lot weren’t even able to get a pair, but I did love these at first. As mentioned above, there’s just better out there on the market right now and those pairs are also easier to cop
Yeah nah that's totally understandable. The bump on my first pair was a little annoying til I got another pair that didn't even have it at all. It's definitely a defect.

If a shoe isn’t good for you then you gotta get rid of it.

1658189329493.gif

Cuts aren't Kobe's or special edition shoes, they're wanted because of their performance.

If they don't perform for you, then you saved yourself some money and will make more of it by selling them.

I think someone posted Hibbett calendar for 8/4 or 8/5 but it’s been removed. Don’t mind being patient as long as that white pair is easily available.

grittyman grittyman , I saw that too but not sure how it would be possible? Think the image is just off by that one layer. I’m sure the thick react insole pulls out just like the first version and sits atop strobel.

I think someone posted Hibbett calendar for 8/4 or 8/5 but it’s been removed. Don’t mind being patient as long as that white pair is easily available.

grittyman grittyman , I saw that too but not sure how it would be possible? Think the image is just off by that one layer. I’m sure the thick react insole pulls out just like the first version and sits atop strobel.
Yeah I figured that had to be a mistake as well…maybe if the strobel was on top of the midsole but you’d still need something on top of that.

Would def be OD

Back
Top Bottom