Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Really curious to see how these feel and play. I'm thankful they seem to have a wide base.

Nike Air Zoom GT Cut 2 Coconut Milk Arctic Orange Barely Green DJ6015-101 Release Date

Nike Air Zoom GT Cut 2 Coconut Milk Arctic Orange Barely Green DJ6015-101 Release Date

oversized swooshes are played, I am fine with the way it is now, looks more like a minimal runner

GT Cut 2's don't look great at all compared to the 1's. I'm just glad I got my Ionescu's if they decide to discontinue the OGs

GT Cut 2's don't look great at all compared to the 1's. I'm just glad I got my Ionescu's if they decide to discontinue the OGs
I just don't understand why they won't capitalize on it. Clearly NBA players love the shoe if they keep asking for PEs. Just drop the god damn shoeeeee

what is this forefoot lump you guys speak of on the gt jump? is it more common than not?
since some people are talking about it including myself, then it could be common. there is a bump under the mid/forefoot area of the shoe. these were on my early release Cut 1s. not sure if it is prevalent on latter colorways.

It took 2-3 hoop sessions but my Sabrina PEs finally broke in and oh my god this shoe is amazing, my rotation is GT CUTs, KD15, 36 LOW, PG 6 and AJ zoom separate but I really cannot see myself hooping in anything other than the GT CUT or KD 15. With the responsiveness and court feel + comfort (finally) I can see how this is far and away #1 on a lot of peoples lists. Hope the GT Cut 2 feels just as good and I can grab a couple pairs!

Back
Top Bottom