Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Im guessin bot, probably the one done by SM :lol:

He offered to conplete slots. Im glad his bot for SF failed though at least people had a chance after that ... I assume. Or did SF folks get reserved with his bot when the access code box went away?? :nerd:

Last edited:
No bot, all manual. SM was not offering NY which is where all of these are. Its weird because I locked down 9 reservations that all said "YOU'RE IN" but only 3 say booked in my Nike+ app. I just know that Im flying to NY twice next week :lol:

No bot, all manual. SM was not offering NY which is where all of these are. Its weird because I locked down 9 reservations that all said "YOU'RE IN" but only 3 say booked in my Nike+ app. I just know that Im flying to NY twice next week :lol:

Did you book three appointments in the same day with one per location?

Did anyone else have to confirm their reservation with their Niketown?  I had to confirm mine with Niketown Chicago with size and color preferences.  

yeah, obv.
not gonna lie, my screen looked similar (had DB snkrs up too) - but i only hit 2/6.  For some reason I thought it was one purchase per day (no matter the store) Maybe that's why only 3 reservations got locked in?

not gonna lie, my screen looked similar (had DB snkrs up too) - but i only hit 2/6.  For some reason I thought it was one purchase per day (no matter the store) Maybe that's why only 3 reservations got locked in?
nah I think it was a size issue. Because I have 2 on the same day at the same time.

Ah ok. I thought only place he didnt do/get to was Chicago.

Last edited:
It's crazy how it went down tbh. Got hit with the access code like everyone else did for nike sf Tuesday slot... guessed random stuff and it would not work so I was like f it...I'm going to keep on refreshing in hopes that it disappears...it finally did and black was pretty much wiped out besides tiny sizes...I'm thinking people just grabbed what was first cause there was a good amount of silver sizes left when I scrolled down. Lucky as hell. My dumbass was so focused on Tuesday that I didn't even look at Wednesday. Smh

It's crazy how it went down tbh. Got hit with the access code like everyone else did for nike sf Tuesday slot... guessed random stuff and it would not work so I was like f it...I'm going to keep on refreshing in hopes that it disappears...it finally did and black was pretty much wiped out besides tiny sizes...I'm thinking people just grabbed what was first cause there was a good amount of silver sizes left when I scrolled down. Lucky as hell. My dumbass was so focused on Tuesday that I didn't even look at Wednesday. Smh
i figured everybody was going to go for the first day first time slot. thats why i didnt lol

For those who hit multiples are they for family/friends or all under the same name? :nerd:

i figured everybody was going to go for the first day first time slot. thats why i didnt lol
Lol you smart. Did you get a chance to double up with a Tuesday slot? That was my initial plan, but I'll for sure take my one and only slot. 

Anyone else worried NikeSF could've glitched and caused double bookings etc.? Especially on Tuesday.

Seems like a lot of people got through after the Acess Code problem. Simply be refreshing... Including me.

Anyone else worried NikeSF could've glitched and caused double bookings etc.? Especially on Tuesday.

Seems like a lot of people got through after the Acess Code problem. Simply be refreshing... Including me.
I highly doubt it, man. Esp if it is under your upcoming events in nike+. If it isn't in your events then I would worry a tiny bit. 

Don't say these kinds of things :lol: Let me be happy about getting a reservation and not have to worry

Be right back, feeling that whiff of anxiety hit me...

All of these reservations in their system are done directly with Nike Corporate in Beaverton if that makes any sense.  

All Nike SF does is print the list given to them by corporate and sells you the shoes. 

I really don't think you guys need to worry. I would only worry if it isn't under your upcoming events in nike+, yet you have a confirmation email. 

Back
Top Bottom