Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I really don't think you guys need to worry. I would only worry if it isn't under your upcoming events in nike+, yet you have a confirmation email. 

Good point. Didn't even think to check there... It is in my upcoming events on Nike+ App (booked online, not via App)... Sigh of relief.

Sorry for the exta anxiety. I tend to overthink these things.

Good point. Didn't even think to check there... It is in my upcoming events on Nike+ App (booked online, not via App)... Sigh of relief.

Lol it's chill man. The excitement is real!

Curious for these appointments if they "make" you try them on.  Or if you just walk up and pay for them and that's it.  

These appt slots are significantly shortened from the originals so I imagine they would prefer it to accommodate the sheer number of bookings they have to fulfill

I'm just playing with you guys; I'm not that paranoid about it. I'm also very excited!

Congrats to all the SF folks!

#Lowkeyjealous
laugh.gif
Man watch the booking page like a hawk through wednesday. With this being open to the entire country someone is bound to cancel. Don't give up!

been checking, no luck
mean.gif

hopefully if people cancel, they do open up those spots
i caught a cancellation the first wave of these releases and swiped the slot, so it's possible someone might cancel again. wasn't even monitoring it either, just happened to randomly check and there was a spot open.

On Saturday they did.  To confirm the reservation and what size/color you preferred.  It seems like it was only sent to people who had a Wednesday reservation here in Chi.  
Yea I have 2 on Tuesday and never got that email, just my confirmation email telling me I'm in

no access here for me either, no surprised though.  haven't gotten anything reserved in the app yet lol

Back
Top Bottom