Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

...question for NYC peeps, did either Nike have the black pair in sizes smaller than an 8 on the 1st round?  The 2nd NYC in store appointments only seemed to have 8 & above.

does anybody have infos on the euro-release for these?!?!!

i have not seen anything yet....hard to watch all of you pick up their pairs 
nerd.gif

You guys want pick up stories? Here's one!

I went to my reservation yesterday at The Grove. I reserved a size 9 in Silver. When I checked in the lady asked me what size I picked. I say "9" she says "no that's not the size I have you down for" I'm thinking "what?" She said "we have you down for an 8."

An 8? I can't fit an 8! "I'm sorry I have you down for an 8."

Ok fine let me get em.

She says "want to try them on?" I'm thinking Is she not hearing me? "I don't wear an 8 it won't fit, no need to open and look at them I'll just take them to go." She asks again with a confused look. Again I declined. We walk to the register I pay, she asks if I need security to walk me out. No thanks!

Hop in my Uber go home.

When I get home, still bummed I don't have my size but still blessed to have a pair. I open the box and bam !

There not even the metallic silver they are the black -001 color way.

Now I'm upset. Wrong size wrong color!
I called the Nike Grove and explained the situation. They gave a number to Nike+ HyperAdapt hotline. I called and explained again. The gentleman said if I don't want them to return them for a full refund.

I don't want to return them are you crazy! What are my other options? "We can open an investigation into your problem. It could take up to two weeks." Ok

About thirty mins later a senior rep from Nike+ calls me and asks how was my experience today at the SanFran Nike store to pick up my shoes.

I'm thinking SF ? So I went through my whole story about the day and how it was not in SF.

She says "I'm sorry to hear that" we have three options
1) return for full refund
I told her she was crazy for even stating that option. She laughed.
2) I can call the locations that received the shoes and perhaps someone with your requested size and color did not claim their pair. She also mentioned that she highly doubted that would work.
3) send back the size 8 and in retrurn I have a size 9 here for you in black.

I said, "Ok let's start with option (2) if that fails we will switch to option (3)"

She agrees to call or email me back by tomorrow.

About 15 mins later I have a notification on my phone that SNKRS has a shipping confirmation for my size 9 in silver. Sending to Nike HQ. And followed up by an email from her.

"Congratulations we found your shoes. Send back the other pair and when we receive them we will send out your new pair."

I went to my reservation yesterday at The Grove. I reserved a size 9 in Silver. When I checked in the lady asked me what size I picked. I say "9" she says "no that's not the size I have you down for" I'm thinking "what?" She said "we have you down for an 8."

Ok fine let me get em.

She says "want to try them on?" I'm thinking Is she not hearing me? "I don't wear an 8 it won't fit, no need to open and look at them I'll just take them to go." She asks again with a confused look. Again I declined. We walk to the register I pay, she asks if I need security to walk me out. No thanks!

Hop in my Uber go home.

When I get home, still bummed I don't have my size but still blessed to have a pair. I open the box and bam !

I called the Nike Grove and explained the situation. They gave a number to Nike+ HyperAdapt hotline. I called and explained again. The gentleman said if I don't want them to return them for a full refund.

I don't want to return them are you crazy! What are my other options? "We can open an investigation into your problem. It could take up to two weeks." Ok

About thirty mins later a senior rep from Nike+ calls me and asks how was my experience today at the SanFran Nike store to pick up my shoes.

I'm thinking SF ? So I went through my whole story about the day and how it was not in SF.

2) I can call the locations that received the shoes and perhaps someone with your requested size and color did not claim their pair. She also mentioned that she highly doubted that would work.

I said, "Ok let's start with option (2) if that fails we will switch to option (3)"

About 15 mins later I have a notification on my phone that SNKRS has a shipping confirmation for my size 9 in silver. Sending to Nike HQ. And followed up by an email from her.

"Congratulations we found your shoes. Send back the other pair and when we receive them we will send out your new pair."

Now THAT... is one hell of a story. Congratulations on that turnaround!

Ok fine let me get em.

Hop in my Uber go home.

I wish Nike Dallas would release these.  I'm super jelly of all these on feet pics, but glad to see people actually wearing them.

We've seen these shoes on feet during the trial... now let's take it outside!

31805273125_bf5289c4ca_c.jpg

Early morning stroll for the dog. Even he's looking into the future...............

tom-brady-high-five-fail.gif

In all seriousness... I am very much fond of the simpler (or as some would say, controversially boring) look of the shoes, because with all the pizzazz about the technology in the shoes and so on, the last thing you'd need is something that makes the shoes flashy that Nike's known for in terms of design. I may be playing [on] the other side of the field for saying this, but to have it be compared to the Air Monarch in terms of looks... better to have the shoe do the walking and talking for you, you know what I mean? Plus, you can get away with these because of the fact that it's a "quiet-looking" shoe if you catch my drift... it's just like a sleeper car. Anyway, that's just my two cents.

Last edited:

I wish Nike Dallas would release these.  I'm super jelly of all these on feet pics, but glad to see people actually wearing them.
Man we don't even get Nike Events like other cities. We aren't even an option on the site. Pathetic. I think Nike Dallas has gotten slapped on the wrist for the past shoe riots. IDK....smh. But it isn't fair

just out of curiosity...

was anyone able to apply a promo code to their purchase?

i remembered after the fact that i have a 20% promo code and was wondering if i kinda blew it by not presenting it when i purchased at nike soho 

Back
Top Bottom