Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Really debating trading a pair of DS Shattered backboards for a pair of 13 Blacks for retail.. thoughts?

been pretty obsessed and wanting badly since I saw initial pics, but even msrp has been tough for me to justify 
ohwell.gif

Keep the backboards they'll prob release again tbh

I called them this morning, and they only had silver and not my size (had 10 and 11, no 10.5). Ordered one anyway, and sent them back the CC authorization form they sent me, and waiting for them to process that. Will try to sell these on StockX and then buy my size in black. I assume it will cost a bit more to trade up to black, but with no tax and free shipping, hard to beat getting these at retail. Sounds like they get these once and a while and black always sells out right away.

Just keeping my fingers crossed until they get here.

just got my CC notification that the charge went through, so should be all set. From previous comments it sounds like these are TTS for somebody like myself with normal/narrow feet. So will see if I can sell these on StocX and get the black in my size. 11s should be easy enough to sell.

Just did another CC form for a 12. Figured if I sell 2 silvers with some profit, I can buy a black 10.5 with no money out. We'll see how it plays out.

Two pairs arrived today. Tested both in the box, all worked but one shoe, kept blinking red light, even after a 20-30 minute charge. Found a way to 'reset' them based on the Hyperadapt user guide and all good now. One box suffered some shipping damage, so checking with DSM on this yet. So cool to have these for retail, no tax, no shipping

Just copped the Grey's off of StockX for $789 shipped. 

I have no self control...

Was finally able to get my pair from dsm NY. Been travelling so took me almost 3 weeks before I saw them.

One pair isn't working.. I tried charing over night and still no lights..

Holding down to reset doesn't work either..

Any suggestions on how to fix aside from returning to Nike? I brought them to Asia so that might be a problem..

Was finally able to get my pair from dsm NY. Been travelling so took me almost 3 weeks before I saw them.

One pair isn't working.. I tried charing over night and still no lights..

Holding down to reset doesn't work either..

Any suggestions on how to fix aside from returning to Nike? I brought them to Asia so that might be a problem..
One of my pairs was flashing red, charge did not do anything either. Had to do that reset, which took a few different tries to get to work. Holding both buttons for 10 seconds, and you have to hold them just right. If you see rainbow colors after that, you're Golden.
Otherwise, if you have a receipt, I would call Nike support and see. If you have a valid receipt from your purchase, they have support and can hopefully help you.

Another one. Both 13. Both retail. [emoji]128170[/emoji]
Where did you get them?

I picked up two pairs from DSM in NYC, both not my size and not the CW I want. Trying to unload them on Ebay to get the black in 10.5, but need to sell mine first. Hoping it will work, have some watchers, enough views. Would be so much easier could I just cop the black for retail, but living out in the middle of the country makes that much harder.

Where did you get them?

I picked up two pairs from DSM in NYC, both not my size and not the CW I want. Trying to unload them on Ebay to get the black in 10.5, but need to sell mine first. Hoping it will work, have some watchers, enough views. Would be so much easier could I just cop the black for retail, but living out in the middle of the country makes that much harder.

Friend at Nike. Random pair came through, got the call. Lucky to live in soho, I make sure I stay in touch w a few dudes. They've always been excellent to me.

Friend at Nike. Random pair came through, got the call. Lucky to live in soho, I make sure I stay in touch w a few dudes. They've always been excellent to me.
Cool to have connections indeed. And lucky to have a pair your size. Curious if this means some are dropping again somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom