Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Hey what's up fellas, what's the concensus on sizing? Still looking for a silver pair. I've struck out in SF every single time

Anyone know if they'll release at NTSF again?

the original receipt is required for if any "warranty work" is needed correct?

Rep babyj's

Best B'day gift ever from the best Wife ever. Utterly blessed.

(I'm still mad at Nike EU/UK not giving overseas heads a chance at these other than resale, but oh well. I got there)

PS these might also be the best smelling Nike's ever :smile:

_DSC1554.jpg

Please, can somebody give me a startup guide (am I really asking for a guide on these lol). How can I keep them at a desired fit etc?

I can't access the bloody online manual in UK at all. All and any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I've had the left shoe on charge for over 3hrs, how long is the charging supposed to take?

Please, can somebody give me a startup guide (am I really asking for a guide on these lol). How can I keep them at a desired fit etc?

I can't access the bloody online manual in UK at all. All and any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I've had the left shoe on charge for over 3hrs, how long is the charging supposed to take?

Where are you looking for the manual? Works fine here (currently in Europe) , even from my mobile, on NDC

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/hyperadapt-1-0

Should be charged in a few hours. If you keep getting red light, hold plus and minus together until the light flashes a rainbow pattern, to reset them. Not sure what problem you are having, but since you are looking for a manual, and asking charging questions, figured maybe this may help you.

Cheers. That's what I've been trying to access but I just keep getting redirected back to GB/UK website and 404'd.

Edit - tried in another browser and it worked.

Last edited:
I sold one of my silver ones this week on Ebay, if the other one sells for similar price, I should be good to pick up the black ones on stockx for retail, or retail + tax, and the difference being covered by the ones sold. But if I can pick these up tomorrow for retail, even better.

I will get these eventually...

DSM has done this before - not sure if it's current inventory or an old pic but it may be worth it to place a phone order (or at least try to).

Back
Top Bottom