Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzMvNDEzNjA1Ny9teS1tYW4tYW1lcmljYW4tZ2FuZ3N0ZXItby5naWYlog.gif

you trying to stunt on the bosses? :lol:

you should have took them off and put them on in front of everyone :smokin

She was wearing 4-inch heels and doing them justice. But yeah, in my neck of the woods, nobody noticed the 22nd century Nike's LOL

For the people that actually wear their pair, is the battery pack fragile?
I don't want to spend over 800 for a shoe that could break or crack very easily.
Thanks

I don't want to spend over 800 for a shoe that could break or crack very easily.
Thanks
I've worn mine and they didn't seem like they were honestly

Ordered a pair through stock X aug 31st and they haven’t even gotten to stock X yet. Contacted them and they blamed the hurricane and offer d a refund. I’m so heated that they didn’t offer any type of hey sorry for the issue disc code.

I’ll prob take the refund at this point and then buy a pair of off white 1s on another platform

Sorry for the silly question but is there anywhere I can get a black and red paid in the jersey area?

Ordered a pair through stock X aug 31st and they haven’t even gotten to stock X yet. Contacted them and they blamed the hurricane and offer d a refund. I’m so heated that they didn’t offer any type of hey sorry for the issue disc code.

I’ll prob take the refund at this point and then buy a pair of off white 1s on another platform

What ? Do u think u are getting them from NDC?
The old complaint discount code trick

The KicksOnFire app says a royal blue pair is set to release this Saturday the 30th but I haven't seen any other information about it. Does anyone know if this pair will actually release and how to get it?

Thanks

Only worn mine around 4-5 times but I’d say these are put together well. Solid shoes that only really show wear (creasing) on the midsole.

copped Blue Lagoons this morning online.
I could have had a Niketown slot, but fannied around. the experience is supposed to be awesome.
:smile:

Have not seen anything yet about Royal Blue in SNKRS, twitter, ... Is this going to be another draw? Any more details?

do any people use their hyperadapts for daily wear?

I don't wear mine daily, but I have worn them full days without issue. From having had them for a bit now, putting them on takes a tad more effort compared to most of my other shoes, just because you can only loosen them up to a point, so it's not a shoe I can just slip into. But it is cool each time when you do and it auto adjusts to your foot. Then you can further adjust as you desire.
I have done 10k steps in these on some days, no sore feet, no issues, so comfort and fit are all fine imo.

I don't wear mine daily, but I have worn them full days without issue. From having had them for a bit now, putting them on takes a tad more effort compared to most of my other shoes, just because you can only loosen them up to a point, so it's not a shoe I can just slip into. But it is cool each time when you do and it auto adjusts to your foot. Then you can further adjust as you desire.
I have done 10k steps in these on some days, no sore feet, no issues, so comfort and fit are all fine imo.
You should be doing 10k steps everyday. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom