Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

I work at Nordstrom in Paramus, NJ. Our location just started stocking these. Shoot me a quick e-mail with your phone # to ninefiveairmax@gmail.com if you'd like to order them. We will ship for free.

_6732005.jpg

Also, we still have these on sale for $64.90, also can be shipped for free:

Nike-LunarGlide-3-Anthracite-x-Volt-x-Challenge-Red.jpeg

I work at Nordstrom in Paramus, NJ. Our location just started stocking these. Shoot me a quick e-mail with your phone # to ninefiveairmax@gmail.com if you'd like to order them. We will ship for free.

_6732005.jpg

Also, we still have these on sale for $64.90, also can be shipped for free:

Nike-LunarGlide-3-Anthracite-x-Volt-x-Challenge-Red.jpeg

Just peeped the WMN's cws, and I must say that they look better than the MN's. I'm diggin' the Purple/Volt and the Current Blue/Mango cws...

Just peeped the WMN's cws, and I must say that they look better than the MN's. I'm diggin' the Purple/Volt and the Current Blue/Mango cws...

Wish the black and pink from the pack were mens size. btw (not related to the pack) what's the deal with the tongue on the cl gry/ elected grn/ varsity purple pair? Why is it different from the others?

Wish the black and pink from the pack were mens size. btw (not related to the pack) what's the deal with the tongue on the cl gry/ elected grn/ varsity purple pair? Why is it different from the others?

^Solar Reds didn't work out for you?

If you want the Black/Pink cw, just go 1.5 size up. The MNs and WMNs LG3s are identical. The Pack's available for preorder at Eastbay tomorrow.

Other than the "XC" (Cross Country) tag, they had general distribution...

^Solar Reds didn't work out for you?

If you want the Black/Pink cw, just go 1.5 size up. The MNs and WMNs LG3s are identical. The Pack's available for preorder at Eastbay tomorrow.

Other than the "XC" (Cross Country) tag, they had general distribution...

I got this email from Eastbay yesterday. I just ordered the orange LG3. The rep didn't seem to know that these were supposed to be a preorder only available to platinum members. Kept telling me how they were back ordered till the 20th. So I would bet that any of you guys could call up and order them now, just use the product numbers shown. Also, they only charged $99.99 for the glides despite the email saying that they are supposed to be $114.99. I didn't order any frees, but hopefully they're cheaper too.I also wanted to order the bright mango frees, but they told me those only went up to women's size 10. Sucks, I wear men's size 10, women's 11.5. So, unfortunately I would assume all of the women's colorways are limited to size 10.

I got this email from Eastbay yesterday. I just ordered the orange LG3. The rep didn't seem to know that these were supposed to be a preorder only available to platinum members. Kept telling me how they were back ordered till the 20th. So I would bet that any of you guys could call up and order them now, just use the product numbers shown. Also, they only charged $99.99 for the glides despite the email saying that they are supposed to be $114.99. I didn't order any frees, but hopefully they're cheaper too.I also wanted to order the bright mango frees, but they told me those only went up to women's size 10. Sucks, I wear men's size 10, women's 11.5. So, unfortunately I would assume all of the women's colorways are limited to size 10.

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

I got this email from Eastbay yesterday. I just ordered the orange LG3. The rep didn't seem to know that these were supposed to be a preorder only available to platinum members. Kept telling me how they were back ordered till the 20th. So I would bet that any of you guys could call up and order them now, just use the product numbers shown. Also, they only charged $99.99 for the glides despite the email saying that they are supposed to be $114.99. I didn't order any frees, but hopefully they're cheaper too. I also wanted to order the bright mango frees, but they told me those only went up to women's size 10. Sucks, I wear men's size 10, women's 11.5. So, unfortunately I would assume all of the women's colorways are limited to size 10.
pimp.gif

I'm not a Platinum member, but I'll try my luck.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

I got this email from Eastbay yesterday. I just ordered the orange LG3. The rep didn't seem to know that these were supposed to be a preorder only available to platinum members. Kept telling me how they were back ordered till the 20th. So I would bet that any of you guys could call up and order them now, just use the product numbers shown. Also, they only charged $99.99 for the glides despite the email saying that they are supposed to be $114.99. I didn't order any frees, but hopefully they're cheaper too. I also wanted to order the bright mango frees, but they told me those only went up to women's size 10. Sucks, I wear men's size 10, women's 11.5. So, unfortunately I would assume all of the women's colorways are limited to size 10.
pimp.gif

I'm not a Platinum member, but I'll try my luck.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

I am liking the design of the shoes but none of those colorways are too impressive.

Same here...the only ones I would cop would be the all black ones from these options...

Originally Posted by bc60997

I am liking the design of the shoes but none of those colorways are too impressive.

Same here...the only ones I would cop would be the all black ones from these options...

Back
Top Bottom