Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

^NICE, bro! I love how those cws with the Blacked out upper and highlighted Midsole! They look a lot better IRL, imo.

^NICE, bro! I love how those cws with the Blacked out upper and highlighted Midsole! They look a lot better IRL, imo.

Yeah, thanks for the insight ILL. Def love this cw, they just glow on feet and they
feel like butter. absolutely amazing.

Yeah, thanks for the insight ILL. Def love this cw, they just glow on feet and they
feel like butter. absolutely amazing.

NP, KoL!

PROPS, G!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

They've got a FSR of the orange shields for $84.99 at the Nike factory store here in Louisville. Not a great price, but the shields are getting harder to find. I had a hard time resisting the urge to buy em.

They've got a FSR of the orange shields for $84.99 at the Nike factory store here in Louisville. Not a great price, but the shields are getting harder to find. I had a hard time resisting the urge to buy em.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Yeah, I'd hold off at that price.

Anywho, I saw these on SN, Tokyo LG3s.

nike-lunarglide-3-tokyo-3.jpg

Are these like the Air Max 360 Matsuris, only available over there? I won't be back until later this year...
nerd.gif

Yeah, I'd hold off at that price.

Anywho, I saw these on SN, Tokyo LG3s.

nike-lunarglide-3-tokyo-3.jpg

Are these like the Air Max 360 Matsuris, only available over there? I won't be back until later this year...
nerd.gif

That seems to be the case with all the City Series cws, which were only available at the respective cities.
frown.gif

I need a Black/Orange shoe for the SFG 1/2 in September. I don't really want to ruin in my LG1s, so I might scoop up the 3s for Race Day.
pimp.gif

That seems to be the case with all the City Series cws, which were only available at the respective cities.
frown.gif

I need a Black/Orange shoe for the SFG 1/2 in September. I don't really want to ruin in my LG1s, so I might scoop up the 3s for Race Day.
pimp.gif

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Have you seen the orange black lights in person? I ordered them, but returned them because the orange is a lighter shade than how they look in the promo pictures. I'm still on the hunt for the og lunarglide 1 colorway in a size 10.

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Have you seen the orange black lights in person? I ordered them, but returned them because the orange is a lighter shade than how they look in the promo pictures. I'm still on the hunt for the og lunarglide 1 colorway in a size 10.

I haven't. The Total Orange on the OG LG1s are pretty light too. Have any personal pics of them?

Did you order them from Eastbay? I sent my pair back since I got a better deal elsewhere, which was my first return to them. How long does it usually take to get the funds back in your account?

I haven't. The Total Orange on the OG LG1s are pretty light too. Have any personal pics of them?

Did you order them from Eastbay? I sent my pair back since I got a better deal elsewhere, which was my first return to them. How long does it usually take to get the funds back in your account?

Didn't take pics. I think they used the exact same color as on the orange shields. (Those look darker in pics too) Yeah, I returned them to Eastbay. They take forever, usually at least 2 weeks and they never notify you of anything. Just keep checking your account till you see the credit.

Back
Top Bottom