Nike Mayfly Woven QS

Can i just check how to those fit? Im a 9 in racer so i should just get the same as my racers? TIA!

And it seems like they are only releasing a few colors at a time. Like the sock dart. So might have to do it in piecemeal instead of all at once on NDC.

And it seems like they are only releasing a few colors at a time. Like the sock dart. So might have to do it in piecemeal instead of all at once on NDC.

Yea I already bought the terra red and black. They are all quick strikes. This shoe is literally THE perfect summer shoe. I can't not get all of them haha

IF ANYONE gets info on release dates for the bronze, grey and teal color please post asap thanks!!

ok guys just recieved my black pair from darkside initiative. now i dont have my old pair to compare but the color of the suede seems darker? im not sure. also, they opted out with the old leather insole with a regular black sole that you see on any other running shoe. probably cheaper for nike. i know you cant see it, but i will admit it bothers me. im team mayfly and i regret selling my old pair now!!

I keep missing the black colorway in a size 9.0...folks must be scooping these up on the low

Does majority of the people who wear the Mayfly wear no socks? I been considering of getting a pair in any of the colors they look clean on feet!

Sockless. Perfect summer shoes.
Thanks! Might have to double up 
laugh.gif

Damn so the insoles are not etched in like the old one?
I believe the insoles of the old was also leather.
Yeah the old mayflys had leather insole and leather sockliner.

I hate how the new ones have your generic insole and liner. and then they decide to bump up the price 20 bucks more.

Thats like 20 McDoubles man...

but i still copped though..

Back
Top Bottom