Nike Pro Combat shirts/shorts

Anyone wear the pro combat compression tops for running? I've been jogging lately to help train for my triathlon and i've been wanting some new running tops. I like compression stuff as i don't like all the extra room in my clothes when i exercise. Sports Authority has them right now for $20 apiece which i think is a little high but theirs not many compression tops out there for less. The comparable Under Armour stuff is $25. These are the ones i'm talking about.
nike_pro_compression_short_mens_p1__3.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I havent seen any of the ProCombat tops at the Ross, I go to
agreed, i have over 15 nike pro tops and paid retail for everyone
ohwell.gif
. i guess this is what i get for early adopting on every style

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by retro23phan

ohwell.gif
Maybe you can try Nordstrom Rack.  

Originally Posted by retro23phan

ohwell.gif
Maybe you can try Nordstrom Rack.  

Hey guys. I have some of this gear as I know the value of it and stock up when my supplier has it. I have an amazon store and am willing to list some of it for fair prices. let me know what products and sizes you guys need.  email:   mar4380(at)aol.com

Hey guys. I have some of this gear as I know the value of it and stock up when my supplier has it. I have an amazon store and am willing to list some of it for fair prices. let me know what products and sizes you guys need.  email:   mar4380(at)aol.com

I've been trying to find find this in a large. Could anyone point me in the right direction

I've been trying to find find this in a large. Could anyone point me in the right direction

anyone getting allergic reaction from these paddings? i started getting bumps on my side where the paddings are smh.. i think im allergic to this material. ive been wearing it fine for a loong time but past couple days its been itchy

anyone getting allergic reaction from these paddings? i started getting bumps on my side where the paddings are smh.. i think im allergic to this material. ive been wearing it fine for a loong time but past couple days its been itchy

nope not me! and heads up...if yall jus want the compression shorts an shirts they have them all day at ross, marshalls an tj maxx for like 15-19.99 and you can sometimes find the padded in there. i got my nike padded top for $5.00 from a ross and the padded shorts for $15

nope not me! and heads up...if yall jus want the compression shorts an shirts they have them all day at ross, marshalls an tj maxx for like 15-19.99 and you can sometimes find the padded in there. i got my nike padded top for $5.00 from a ross and the padded shorts for $15

Back
Top Bottom