NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is ndc trolling? im still able to add things to cart, then it says out of stock.. then i refresh a couple of seconds later, and im able to add to cart again

was in line for the royals , 88s and the breeds. chrome shut down for some reason and i was SOL . I want to walk of the edge of a building

You know it's bad when it's hard to even get through on the Military 4s lol.  

Last edited:

NDC trolling me...
mean.gif
bruh, if you haven't gotten these then you're trolling yourself.
I wasn't in the game when they dropped in 2012 nor most of the times when they restock. Hard to cop when you barely had money to eat.... just saying.

Was having dinner when I saw the notification smh. Only wanted the royals, or blk/red 11s if that didn't work.

0/2

i was literally in for bred and royals 3 different times and i couldn't get through once. **** this **** 

any chance of a product becoming available again after it says out of stock?

Tried for 88's and Infrared 6's I had to do multiple captchas bunch of errors and I struck out. :frown:

I ended just getting a consolation prize of Powder Blue 10s and used my free 2 day shipping code.

Lost at everything today. First I can't get the teal ones for myself this afternoon. Then the tweet popped up, tried to grab the black grapes for my man, waited in line, then the error. I never should have told him. Now I'm gonna have to hear him complain he didn't get anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom