NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first went for some fear 5s, then bel air 5s, then thought I'd settle with bred 11s or 13s and got nothing. Oh well... Not paying for the going rape for the fear or bel airs tho

I first went for some fear 5s, then bel air 5s, then thought I'd settle with bred 11s or 13s and got nothing. Oh well... Not paying for the going rape for the fear or bel airs tho
If you are patient you can find bel airs for under 270 man

If you are patient you can find bel airs for under 270 man
AND IF WE'RE LOOKING FOR SIZE 12.5 BRED 1S WE CAN GO TO YOU FOR "$400-500"
roll.gif

THE EGOs OUT HERE STRONG!

Last edited by a moderator:
$300/350 is what they are ranging at "my dude"

to think it only took me like 3 minutes to look that up.....

I dont know about you I got 50 mbps internet and copped breds and royals way after nike dropped the restock link, I did not even find out about the restock till 4:45 PST or 7:45 est lol

But you had a bot and kept refreshing. When I saw out of stock, I moved on to he next/less popular shoe. Problem is even those were "sold out" in minutes even garbage powder blue 10s lol

I couldn't even cop royal ones in sz 14 basically 5-10 minutes after the link came up. And I tried all sizes man....

So how about you share that bot with me?

But you had a bot and kept refreshing. When I saw out of stock, I moved on to he next/less popular shoe. Problem is even those were "sold out" in minutes even garbage powder blue 10s lol

I couldn't even cop royal ones in sz 14 basically 5-10 minutes after the link came up. And I tried all sizes man....

So how about you share that bot with me?
Bot helps you quickly try to add, but man if you want success on nike, you gotta have a good ping to thier server. i recently upgraded to comcast xfinity blast from att uverse and have seen sig. ping status and imporvement

I got fear 4's and infrared23 6s

I had multiple pairs in multiple carts, let them go.  Sharing is caring.

I clicked links 10 minutes late too lol

#multisocket #wedontcare

Last edited:
Been practicing for 2 weeks. Royals lagged too long and nike crashed at check out, snagged the VI's and Bred 1's when it was all said and done. Now i'm kind of mad that i didn't wait it out for royals.View media item 956062

Been practicing for 2 weeks. Royals lagged too long and nike crashed at check out, snagged the VI's and Bred 1's when it was all said and done. Now i'm kind of mad that i didn't wait it out for royals.
Hook me up with those Black Toes 
laugh.gif

half srs

I cooked big time, got both like 30-50 minutes after the restock dropped, just kept refreshing and refreshing. and the good thing is my bot has options for multiple sizes, so if one size is sold out it moves to the next. with that being said I did captcha and what not and got breds about 30 minutes after restock dropped, and then royals about 1.2 hours after the restock dropped just keep refreshing and refreshing with multiple sizes selected on my bot and bam added. # feeling lucky af #coooked hard
how much u sellin the royals

I've come to accept I'll never get success online on NDC. The resale game is too serious for us regular guys to win. I know nothing about ping status lol. in store is where I cook anyways. Got about 8 pairs of Bred 1s when they dropped last year in stores.

And somehow managed to cop concord lows in my size for retail today. I can be happy about that I guess.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom