NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys do know that NIKE retweeted RIFLA yesterday, after RIFLA thanked them for the restock and the pairs they obtained from the restock, wouldn't be suprised if they snatched up most the pairs and what not.. Yes I'm still salty :frown:

You guys do know that NIKE retweeted RIFLA yesterday, after RIFLA thanked them for the restock and the pairs they obtained from the restock, wouldn't be suprised if they snatched up most the pairs and what not.. Yes I'm still salty :frown:
I'm not even surprised. Their store is pretty nice doe

Yeah man, they got to do what they got to do to keep their shop running along with the crazy connects and celebs that pass through their shop. :/

Yeah man, they got to do what they got to do to keep their shop running along with the crazy connects and celebs that pass through their shop. :/
haha that reminds me
Last time I went to RIF LA, Schoolboy Q was just chilling there
Should have took a pic with him :smh:

Man o man I got Yeezy Foams and 100$ for the Fear 5s lol sz 11

I camped all night when they dropped took my chair to car came back and they were handing out tickets and I was directed to the end of the Line... I cried on the way home.. But seriously I did smh. Reported they axx still don't wait there for kicks. Now its Footaction if I camp. I still feel the hate when I shop there
No one vouched for you?

Last edited:
Nah online releases ain't my thing. Couldnt even get white grapes for the feet.

I see... i know you go ham on NYC tho next time I'm in town we shall link up :wink:

Tried to catch up with Mark and maybe get some beers but he ain't that friendly I guess :D na I think he was just busy tbh

I see... i know you go ham on NYC tho next time I'm in town we shall link up :wink:

Tried to catch up with Mark and maybe get some beers but he ain't that friendly I guess :D na I think he was just busy tbh
Yeah that would be cool. I personally had some issues with mark but Im not trying to restart another situation with him so I'll just leave it at that

Feeling left out.
mean.gif
you live in NYC 
nerd.gif

Yeah that would be cool. I personally had some issues with mark but Im not trying to restart another situation with him so I'll just leave it at that
We def need to have a #NTNYC link-up in one day in the summer

Never listen to a rep, you should know better
ya ik i got the notification on my phone on my way home from a final anyway so it wouldnt have mattered, got home 10 mins after and everything was gone, had page monitors and everyting ready after the nightshades rereleased but couldnt be there for it

aced my final so silver lining i guess but the fact that i was personally told otherwise doesnt help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom