Nike should open a Nike Retro museum...

I know I'd go (if it weren't in Beaverton...).... All Nike shoes ever produced...ads, everything. Kinda like the Coke museum in Atlanta...how awesomewould that be?

it would be the louvre of sneakers...

it'd take like 3 days for you to see the whole thing

instead of going through all that trouble, why doesn't nike just create a website cataloging all of the shoes they've ever produced? like some kind ofnike database....

They need a museum of every pair wit product codes and all official cw's released in alphabetical order.

Good idea either way. They'd prolly add like 8-12 pairs a year to a retro museum.
Or maybe a shoe hall of fame of all the most influential and contraversial shoes

Dude it's called my basement - LOL - but seriously don't laugh I am 100% sure there is some shoehead collector fiend that does have this situation forreal.

If you have deep thick paper anything is possible.

Some guys have their car collections & garages but I am sure there is some guy that takes the bus that has all the god Nike retroes.

there are a couple of books out like that scoop made on think its called sole provider i have a copy somewhere

^^ that's a good post i never knew something like that existed...do you have that book or something?

[^yup
a while back i could buy it from a person for a ereal decent price

very nice thing

Originally Posted by kapepper

they already did something in that direction...
cfr. the Nike Irreverence Justified project from 2000

yeah this was a great item to have but a museum i'd be in there on some homer type junk
a8a26f23f0742e45b91e1d7a0d999807565b395d.gif

Originally Posted by real vip

we actually have something exactly like this, although it's restricted to employee access only...

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/article/112622

designers go in there for inspiration and employees can also schedule appointments so that they can take a little field trip through time and absorb some nike culture
That's pretty ill, a museum for the public would be amazing.

i don't even think it necessarily needs to have EVERY style with EVERY colorway. go to the museum of rock, cooperstown, any museum that topics a culturalphenomenom- none detail everything that happened in that culture/theme... it simply surveys. although it would be amazing if Nike were to make one like that,its not necessary (nor cost efficient for them). stick with the most significant, popular and relevant to the brand itself.

That would be awesome imo! But I expect the nike sole system webpage thing and books are all were gonna get.

I would just get mad at all of the kicks I see that they retroed and messed up or retroed with crappy quality...

Back
Top Bottom