Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Also the fact derkro provided a NDC image, all signs point to a release this weekend.
The image is probably from an international NDC site, where the style has already dropped.

http://store.nike.com/de/de_de/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-699502/pgid-768355

^ (You'll have to change the language in the bottom left of the page to see the DE site)

I asked a nike rep about the tweets confirming 3/30 drop and he told me that there was no information on a U.S. release for that style, but if the twitter team said it, it must be true.

I consistently get mis-informed through twitter, so I'm just trying to sort through all the "facts" here.

Seems strange that the primary source for release info for a quickstrike is nikestore's twitter..

Last edited:
The image is probably from an international NDC site, where the style has already dropped.

http://store.nike.com/de/de_de/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-699502/pgid-768355

^ (You'll have to change the language in the bottom left of the page to see the DE site)

I asked a nike rep about the tweets confirming 3/30 drop and he told me that there was no information on a U.S. release for that style, but if the twitter team said it, it must be true.

I consistently get mis-informed through twitter, so I'm just trying to sort through all the "facts" here.

Seems strange that the primary source for release info for a quickstrike is nikestore's twitter..
Wasn't aware they dropped on the international site, I just guessed the image link.

If you're worried about being mis-informed.....just e-camp on Saturday...if they drop, you're ready, if they don't you're hardly out anything, except some sleep.

http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot....jpg?fmt=png-alpha&&wid=1718&hei=1227&fmt=jpg

Last edited:
I'm not worried about copping. My pair from hanon is in the mail.

Just looking to sort the right information into this thread for anyone who is trying to buy saturday.

NDC official images of YOTS
Picked up a pair of these yesterday in FNL in the blue/white GR CW but after seeing the detail on these YOTS, I'm convinced. The scaling and the woven material is pretty nice. I don't really have anything woven in my collection. I'd be happy to snag a pair. 

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of these yesterday in FNL in the blue/white GR CW but after seeing the detail on these YOTS, I'm convinced. The scaling and the woven material is pretty nice. I don't really have anything woven in my collection. I'd be happy to snag a pair. 
I'm with you on the woven versions.....the GR CW's didn't really appeal to me that much...but so far what I've seen of the wovens, I'm a fan. If the YOTS drops on NDC this weekend, hope I can cop. Interested to know how these look/feel with premium materials used.

hopefully with all the other shoe releases saturday like the Easter pack no one will see these! also for all those interested there is a restock on mint fbs today. don't go telling everyone though xP i still need a pair haha

Most major hoops releases are this Friday in the US.  These Solarsofts are not competing with much this Saturday if they do release.

Just seems like with 3 days to go, Nike would be hyping these more so they sell-out completely.

Any smaller retailers getting YOTS?  I haven't been twittering enough to know right now.

hopefully with all the other shoe releases saturday like the Easter pack no one will see these! also for all those interested there is a restock on mint fbs today. don't go telling everyone though xP i still need a pair haha
Unfortunately the Easter pack drops on the 3/29, Friday.

Just seen a ton of these in blue and orange at my local Rack. $49.99 and I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Someone posted that it was best to go up to the next full size if you happen to wear half size shoes.

Coming from someone that has a pair of YOTS, I round DOWN and go with the half size smaller. I am an 11.5 and my size 11's are perfect.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: The shoes aren't stretching as much as I thought they would.
I STAND CORRECTED, I'D ROUND UP.

Last edited:
I'll try and keep the first page updated with the basics in terms of colors, places to buy, sizing. If anybody feel like I'm missing something please feel free to PM we don't need this turning into the RoseRun thread.

Reactions: ers
Just got my white yots in and they for large, I am a 11.5/12 in Nikes so I got a size 12 but an 11 would have been better. Also the white is more off white or grey then white. I will take some photos later for you guys. Just wanted to give anyone who hasn't ordered a heads up.

Just got my white yots in and they for large, I am a 11.5/12 in Nikes so I got a size 12 but an 11 would have been better. Also the white is more off white or grey then white. I will take some photos later for you guys. Just wanted to give anyone who hasn't ordered a heads up.

How tight are Free's in 11.5 on you? I wear a snug 9.5 and I like my shoes to fit tight. I just dont think I could go down to a 9 unless they will stretch.

Few things:

I just updated the first page/post with the general info prices of the og mesh/wovens, sizing, and retailers. As well comparisons to the Rosheruns.

I would ask if you have information about local spots in your cities that carries any of the shoes please post and help others out that's what NT is all about :D Online links as well!

I do want to stay away from posts after posts of general questions. SO REMEMBER THE FIRST PAGE IS YOUR FRIEND.

If there is anything on the first post that needs to be updated or correct like stores, possibly cleaning tips, etc. let me know.

In the upcoming days I will add the on feet pictures that have been uploaded already.
Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DO NOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT" ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS. DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. "SIG CHECKS" WITH ITEMS WANTED FOR BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED

And lastly I will try and get the info together for the Solarsoft Mule Slide Sandals and Solarsoft Rache Wvn PRM and put it in a spoiler in the first post as well since it's apart of this model and no need to create two extra threads.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Been keeping up with this thread from jump..finally picked up the orange pair from NR and I'm a believer now :smokin

looking forward to wovens and what else this line has to offer in the future

First page = :smokin
Btw.....HOOD17....Good looks on adding wifey's comparison pics of the SolarSoft Mocs & Roshes Runs.

Pre-Birthday gifts. Thanks Tiff....

photomar28031514.jpg

Comparison pic of OG Mesh vs. Suede Wovens. Lawd the suede on the wovens are so soft. I want every colorway that release. :D

photomar28031441.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom