Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

@sneakersnake12  That really bites.  Sorry to hear that man.  I didn't think they really canceled orders for multiple purchases.  First time actually seeing it happen.
I've been called on the phone by Nike in the past for multiple orders.. they tell you can't do it and they usually just cancelled that one order. Post "bot" era they just cancel your orders and that's that. I actually spoke to Meg once and she told me before she had a say if they cancelled your order, she could kind of mediate and make a decision but since the whole bot thing she has ZERO say. She just cancels your orders LOL   But yea it's no joke now so if u really want a shoe make sure to follow the rules or you could be cancelled, and personally i think that's a more of a sting when you think your in the clear and they cancel you than to just plain strike out!

Last edited:
Mr. Porter in the clutch!

$230 no tax + free shipping.

I just can't do mids... I refuse.

Wonder if any of the stores or even NDC will get a restock for this shoe anytime soon
eyes.gif

Barneys just restocked! in size 9 and 9.5 in mids and lows. Just got one each. ! nice. Thank you Niketalk~

Hig tops and lows still left!

Wow i forget who but someone mentioned. Hmm going on barneys 5am in the mourning to get the shoes or something like that. That comment made me do just that. Just scored 4 more pairs in small sizes finally.

Last edited:
mens i dont think there are womens. Except the huge boot is womens? 

Are you sure? On the morning of the release, they had separate pages for men's and women's. I think they have the converted sizes on the women's page. If you look at the EUR sizes, they look like they are women's sizing.

That's what I said when they dropped, good thing I selected the men's hi just to avoid that confusion
Oh well. If they are womens. They even sell better. But seems like the listings all say men and women in certain ones and rhiana on most of them. Mens and Womens. So maybe the size mightve been womens size. They actually sell better than the bigger sizes.. And if thats a 12 women size i got.. It will fit me fine.

Does anyone know if these released in womens and mens or they unisex? I thought they were uni...

Are you sure? On the morning of the release, they had separate pages for men's and women's. I think they have the converted sizes on the women's page. If you look at the EUR sizes, they look like they are women's sizing.
this. eu sizes correlate to women's.

My friend just picked these up in person at the village area. Wow these qualitys are nothing like the air force 1's. I did expect it to be better but the swish is nicely done and nice stitching as well and the inside feels like leather foam stress foam. Love it. Cant wait till my pair comes in.

anyone else still showing "in process" for there Givenchy from NDC? Barneys and Porters shipped already and i got my tracking but nikes still showing procesing......=( And i got a email from footlocker saying Lebron Suede is back ordered for two weeks. BS.....

I hope this is a mistake by Barney's because those who bought on NDC never had an option for women sizes except for those boots!

View media item 913417

EDIT: Those who picked up at Barney's could you confirm that there were women and men sizes for the lows, mid and highs? I just spoke with a Barney's rep over the phone and they said there were 3 style codes for men and 4 style codes for women, each of the syle codes for the lows, mid and highs were different from men and women!! :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Oh well. If they are womens. They even sell better. But seems like the listings all say men and women in certain ones and rhiana on most of them. Mens and Womens. So maybe the size mightve been womens size. They actually sell better than the bigger sizes.. And if thats a 12 women size i got.. It will fit me fine.

Does anyone know if these released in womens and mens or they unisex? I thought they were uni...

From my understanding, they released women's sizes in the highs as well as mens. Boots were made in women's sizes only.

I hope this is a mistake by Barney's because those who bought on NDC never had an option for women sizes except for those boots!

EDIT: Those who picked up at Barney's could you confirm that there were women and men sizes for the lows, mid and highs? I just spoke with a Barney's rep over the phone and they said there were 3 style codes for men and 4 style codes for women, each of the syle codes for the lows, mid and highs were different from men and women!! :smh::smh::smh:

That sounds about right. I think they made all styles in both mens and women's sizing except for the boots which were only made in women's. The photo you posted is definitely women's sizing since the 39 EU correlates with a women's 9.

Back
Top Bottom