Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Hig tops and lows still left!
Wow i forget who but someone mentioned. Hmm going on barneys 5am in the mourning to get the shoes or something like that. That comment made me do just that. Just scored 4 more pairs in small sizes finally.

Lol FOUR more pairs? Where you gettin the bread for that?

I hope this is a mistake by Barney's because those who bought on NDC never had an option for women sizes except for those boots!

View media item 913417

EDIT: Those who picked up at Barney's could you confirm that there were women and men sizes for the lows, mid and highs? I just spoke with a Barney's rep over the phone and they said there were 3 style codes for men and 4 style codes for women, each of the syle codes for the lows, mid and highs were different from men and women!! :smh::smh::smh:

damn that sucks, at least you can return them

Lol FOUR more pairs? Where you gettin the bread for that?
Just loves shoes man. And i like to hook up my buddys and stuff with kicks at retail. And hold some for trade bait. Sometimes i do sell fo a profit when the shoes are hyped. These givenchy are gonna be pretty nice since i was always a air force guy. 
I hope this is a mistake by Barney's because those who bought on NDC never had an option for women sizes except for those boots!

EDIT: Those who picked up at Barney's could you confirm that there were women and men sizes for the lows, mid and highs? I just spoke with a Barney's rep over the phone and they said there were 3 style codes for men and 4 style codes for women, each of the syle codes for the lows, mid and highs were different from men and women!!
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Hey dont worry about it if its womens. They sell easy. Than grab your size. Womens sizes sell good. I know Mrporter sent me mens sizes but barneys i think i grabbed womens sizes too. Ill find out in few days when it arrives.

Man, not enough can be said about Barney's shipping! I don't know if they handle all orders like they did with the AF x RT, but it is phenomenal. I order at 7:30am Friday, I got the shoes delivered on Saturday 2PM. Wow!

Now onto the shoes, I can't remember the last time I opened a box and was left speechless at the amount of detail and premium quality on a pair of sneaks...A LOT of subtle details that shows me Nike really went the full distance with these (and rightfully so $320 for the highs!)

As far as fit goes, I went TTS and I could have gone .5 down, but the fact that I got the highs, I was able to tie the laces a bit tighter, but not like choking them up. The highs are definitely on some boot height status, about the same height as my Polo Ranger boots. Glad I was able to cop these fellas...I hope everyone who still wants these manages to grab a pair at a decent price.

Man, not enough can be said about Barney's shipping! I don't know if they handle all orders like they did with the AF x RT, but it is phenomenal. I order at 7:30am Friday, I got the shoes delivered on Saturday 2PM. Wow!

Now onto the shoes, I can't remember the last time I opened a box and was left speechless at the amount of detail and premium quality on a pair of sneaks...A LOT of subtle details that shows me Nike really went the full distance with these (and rightfully so $320 for the highs!)

As far as fit goes, I went TTS and I could have gone .5 down, but the fact that I got the highs, I was able to tie the laces a bit tighter, but not like choking them up. The highs are definitely on some boot height status, about the same height as my Polo Ranger boots. Glad I was able to cop these fellas...I hope everyone who still wants these manages to grab a pair at a decent price.

View media item 915945

I've ordered some Margiela from Barney's and the service and shipping is always ridiculously good.

Those highs look really nice, anyone try those sneaker shield things I see at Footlocker. Was wondering if they will help the creating on these.

From my understanding, they released women's sizes in the highs as well as mens. Boots were made in women's sizes only.
I'm still confused as to which size I'm going go get through Barney's since their size chart doesn't match up to Nike's chart (EU conversion)... I thought I ordered a 9 in Men until I got the confirmation email now it's going to be a surprised on Thursday as to which size I actually get!! lol  

My order through Barneys: 

Barney's Women Shoe Size Chart:

Nike's Women Shoe Size Chart: 

Last edited:
JUST WON AN EBAY AUCTION FOR A SIZE 13 MIDS FOR $257 SHIPPED! AFTER MY 10% COUPON AND BAY BUCKS $227!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one thinking the "highs" were TOO HIGH? I copped mids cuz the cut was higher than a mid, and thus CLOSER to Regular Highs which i wanted from jump... Not too confusing i hope...

Hopefully they look good on foot and not too "low"....

Back
Top Bottom