Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Good to see that these were pretty plentiful. Shouldn't be too hard to scoop the mids in a few weeks

cncpts has been sold out of mids since like minutes after opening but still might have some lows, highs, and the boots left

they're ******** there. They will ignore calls all day trust me. When I was paying someone called on the phone and Deion(dude who runs cncpts) told them all that was left was the womens boots LMAO
thanks, i will stop trying to order from them then. Appreciate the heads up. repped

they're ******** there. They will ignore calls all day trust me. When I was paying someone called on the phone and Deion(dude who runs cncpts) told them all that was left was the womens boots LMAO
Why make a post on IG saying they accept call in orders yet ignore the calls when they come in..... 
mean.gif

just got the mids in today. quality is top notch. they included some sort of mesh bag as well. shame they arent my size.

Someone help me unload this 12 mid so I can get my size haha. Didn't realize how big these would be.

i wear a 10.5-11. i tried to get those sizes in cart and failed but somehow this size 12 ended up in my cart for me to checkout with.
wtf bro r u serious... u ordered a full size bigger and you thought it was gonna fit...???

cant wait till payless tweets they got these in stock... they made these seem limited but now they are everywhere...
Most Barney's stores only got around 5 pair of Mids.  I don't think most of these boutiques got more than a FSR or 2 at most.  

Lows & Highs are easier to find.   Mids are elusive still.  

Last edited:
Undefeated Silverlake and Santa Monica sold them today too. I had no clue. Called to get mids and they didn't have my size only boots and small sizes available. The sales associate at the Santa Monica location told me Union released them today too. Called Union placed an order for 10.5 mids and I'm going to pick em up tomorrow. Mids came out to $313 with tax which means Union bumped up the price, but its still cheaper than retail.

The sales associate said they are a full size big, but everyone is saying .5 size. Are they a full size or .5 bigger? I just went TTS because I'm going to wear sneaker shield AF1 protectors.

Solid day got lows and mids for retail. Reps to everyone on this page. Ran out of reps, but everyone on page 17 will eventually get one. Only 2014 release I've purchased and really care about.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out the same thing, once my 9.5 (tts) comes in tomorrow in going to swing by Barney's and see what they have left and try to swap into a 9 or 8.5 possibly..

Back
Top Bottom