Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EF406BF7-5A24-4979-91B6-68F084B40A94.jpeg

C00DE21E-BD37-4D63-98BA-CEFEF47DA8A0.jpeg

I usually love 3M but when the light hits them it looks cheap imo. But I love how sleek they look on foot.

20181217_195216.jpg

These are ridiculous, super salty I missed picking up my pair from HOH def need one rock and one to stock. The packaging is by far the best I've ever seen for a sneaker too.

This pic makes me feel better for dropping resale. God I can't wait for my pair.

So much SA hate. 1>SA and Bone SA>Black but they def not bad, you don’t have to rock them completely tightened to your leg, you can loosen it too. Also the full 3M shine will be few and far in between.

So much SA hate. 1>SA and Bone SA>Black but they def not bad, you don’t have to rock them completely tightened to your leg, you can loosen it too. Also the full 3M shine will be few and far in between.
You gotta get a good angle to really make it fully shine other than the toe, it’s a nice way they incorporated into the upper I feel

not a huge fan of the short/incomplete swoosh. Ankle straps looking like what Steph Curry wears every night. With that said, I wouldn't mind a pair of SA for retail.

Black and bones are both nice. Black is my favorite because the mesh and suede don’t have to be babied like the leather that will crease on the bones. Plus I like to wear the hell out of shoes I really like, so blacks aren’t my preferred but I’d happy to have either

From what it looks like, the suede is on the toebox for both the black and bone pair. Only from the midfoot and up is where it differs between mesh and leather. Doubt you'll see much creasing up there.

Last edited:
The SA’s look fire to me! Thanks for the on foot pics just imagining them in the leather Bone color really nice imo

The impression I get is that people like the Bone pair more than the Black pair - which is why I speculate the prices dropping for the black pairs.

I think the bone looks more plush , styled real cool when jerry do it , but the black a more casual wear more versatile shoe for the average joe like me and you

peep game...

there is a REASON they switched from all leather/suede to mostly mesh upper and suede/leather toe. on foot, the all leather/suede upper not only isn't very breathable, but it also isn't very wearable. what i mean is, they don't "bend" and move very freely like the mesh does. i realized this earlier while watching the joe lapuma, jon mayer and JL complex interview where JL is rocking the yellows and JM is rocking the bones. if u go back to that vid you'll see as JM is moving around in his natural movements the bones look awkward and ALMOST bad.

think about it, the bones where scheduled to release 1st, no? so why the sudden change? we know they released overseas, yea. this is just my theory. maybe it doesn't make sense. i do feel like the blacks are def the more wearable pair due to the mesh. the bones will not age well!!

These just look like knock off Balenciaga speed sock trainers with a swoosh on it.

u must be talmbout the SAs. the FOG1 looks nothing like the uninspired speed trainers. those are straight up garbage and ppl only rocking them bc they balenciaga. all them balenciaga kicks are so horrible imo. they are real atrocities, my guy. but i get everyone loves them. i think i'm in the minority right now.

Last edited:
Yall knocking the SA can keep your glue stains lol. For real though I see no reason to hate on either tbh

Im dig the mini swoosh on the toe, the simpler lacing system and the longer toe guard. Things im meh on are the center stitch down the toe and the fully 3M upper but I will never be taking pics of these with flash anyway. I do agree some headon shots with flash make it look like a garbage bag lol.

Finally I think the shape of the SA is better from a side view. The back isnt completely a straight line down, it curves to your ankle. Would be awesome if it had some suede hits on the upper and also a bigger side swoosh

IMHO obviously

Back
Top Bottom