Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Some of that @bigevan23 luck rubbed off on me this past two weeks. Hit on 3 raffles (1, 90, presto) and just hit on Af1 this morning.

Rocking the Prestos now as we speak. Bout to go flex hard on the cowrkers

D26FC683-E75E-40BE-939F-8A1041E5D9EE.jpeg

Last edited:
So i always struggled with this.. in drops like these, how do yall "refresh" the snkrs app?
Or do you just open and close it until it drops...
or does it just automatically refresh?

^^^ I Hate you! Just kidding...that's a ton of good luck for sure!!! Nice!!

what was the last big release that used this "LEO" system? or does it look just like normal FCFS on the app and is indistinguishable

Speak of...the b word...

i know yall see that mog doing perfect backflips but have yall seen Sophia???

We really dead b

I want Prestos, 90, AF1 and 1's. But if I only hit on prestos I'd consider it a successful morning.

I'm going for 1s, Prestos, AM97, but if I only hit on 1s I'll be content. Otherwise, I'm paying resale for the 1s. I can't complain. So far I have AM90, Blazers and AF1.

Sucks no half sizes on Prestos.. I usually wear a 9.5 in Presto, may just gotta get a 10 :frown:

Reactions: PJS
Seems like it was a bit random i EU Yeah if it wasn’t the system itself that got messed up because of traffic. Got my prestos 2 minutes after the drop after going for the AM90 first. I tried for the zoom fly’s and was done 15 seconds were the drop (saw 90% going for the AF1 in my groups) and still got nothing. The prestos are definitely more hyped so I don’t trust the FCFS completely for us EU people.

Back
Top Bottom