Nike Zoom Kobe V

Kobe has decided to wear soccer boots on court?!

As much as I like Kobe, these shoes are just straight trash. Hopefully some better colorway would change my mind...

they look like soccer shoes and i still dont believe in the revolutionary ankle support of low cuts

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Fellas the Kobe V
happy.gif

kobe1.jpg

get rid of the Ankle Ccrap and the no tab thing on the back and then i'll consider buying it. prob still rock the 4s and maybe ID them if they stay on tillwinter

I knew those "samples" were fakes.

This shoe has potential for interesting color blocking options, but none of those pictures show it. Other than that, wow that's an actual low for ahigh-profile player. I wonder what kind of foam will be used for the inner to improve its fit.

Unimpressed so far.

Originally Posted by shox2001

pic from Flightclub

I predict the best colorways being cherry picked for limited releases, and an oversaturation of less attractive GR colorways.
Just like the IV... only worse.

apparently the Vs are dropping January?? stores are doing the orders for models now i guess.

That middle colour way leaves a bad taste in your mouth... and then the one of the left doesn't help.... but the one on the right has potential... and assomeone said... in decent colours and the right colour blocking this could be very nice!

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

(waits for everyone to jump on the bandwagon the minute Kobe wears them in a game......)
Very, Very True.....i checked out the first few pages of the IVs....people were trashing them.....then a few pages later.....heaven.....too funny

^youre probably right but for me, i didnt like the IVs then and i dont really like them now. i was hoping the V would be better, but i definitely made the same exact face below.

Koopa2410 wrote:

Originally Posted by shox2001

pic from Flightclub
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

(waits for everyone to jump on the bandwagon the minute Kobe wears them in a game......)
Very, Very True.....i checked out the first few pages of the IVs....people were trashing them.....then a few pages later.....heaven.....too funny

I agree. The same thing happened with the XX3s when the first few pics of them surfaced. But in all honesty the ZKIV looks > ZKV now. But these pics lookkinda fake to me. Idk I'm not gonna say yay or nay yet cause those black samples have major potential

Nike or Kobe needs to hire another designer for his shoe line....V's aren't looking to great. But who knows, probably the performance of the shoe isgood.

^^^^ you want Eric Avar fired off of Kobe's team....dude is a legend.....I am sure he is doing his best within the guidlines that Kobe is placing onhim......wait until the final product comes out then make a decision.... I think the black ones on the left of the picture are great....just add a littlegold....

going to need more detailed pics to make my decision. Those images remind me of ones you see in create a character mode in 2K or something.

Back
Top Bottom