Nike Zoom Kobe V

I have all of the IV's with Laker cw's and Finals. Those are the best basketball shoes I've ever had. But anyone who says that the V's are"fire" is just lying to themself. They don't compare. I'm psyched for the 4 Rings and Gradients.

I really almost thought these were the IV's they hardly look updated. almost like a scrapped or a hybrid version of the IV's. But with that assasinsymbol on them they will sell...

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I have all of the IV's with Laker cw's and Finals. Those are the best basketball shoes I've ever had. But anyone who says that the V's are "fire" is just lying to themself. They don't compare. I'm psyched for the 4 Rings and Gradients.
i like the looks of the Vs....they are said to be lighter and more comfortable than the 4s....and they remind me of the 2k4s....which are in mytop 5 of all-time.....

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

^ I think LeBron got Kobe beat this year shoe wise.
No...not even close....Lebrons boots are still clunky and big.... Kobe >>>>>>>> Lebrons...

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Got bored... Here's two more:

qqxz5j.jpg

reminds me alot of gil zero LA editions.had the midsole been all yellow it would have been a dead-ringer

I like em.

I'm definitely getting the homes and the delsol's.

The delsol's would've looked better without the speckles though, imo.

Hopefully, they'd release an inline colorway as well.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Good stuff Keon! I'm definitely going to put in work on these.

IMO Kobe V > Lebron VII
This Kobe vs. Lebron thing is this generation's Air Jordans vs. Barkley's signature kicks. I myself like to see a designer try to createthe most lightweight shoe possible without sacrificing cushioning and fit, so I'm biased towards the Kobes. Which is not to say that AP wasn't thinkingof those elements when designing the new Lebrons; it's just that Lebron is a big guy and needs the Air Max 360 cushioning. Plus, it makes the midsole glowwhich is a plus, aesthetically speaking. I just like the stripped-down, lean & mean Kobes more.

I want to see the Kobe V in an all black colorway like in that sample some guy posted awhile back (not like that black/graphite/blue shoe).

looks alot like a trainer. i never bought the kobe IV's but i've heard great things about performance and fit. maybe i'll try a pair of these. theyseem so frail, though.

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

^ I think LeBron got Kobe beat this year shoe wise.

We haven't even seen the actual shoe
grin.gif
A lebron shoe out-performing a Kobe shoe?..... Unheard of.... Kobe will always take the cake when it comes toperformance. Lebrons are dope don't get me wrong (I have a lot of lebrons)... But he really hasn't had a hit since the IVs. The 5s were dull andboring. The VIs look like a boot and too bulky and they're still sitting on shelves and the pairs that were sold, were "limited". The VIIs arenice, but looks wise, Kobe takes it this year again. *** Keep in mind.... We haven't "Really" scratched the surface on the ZK5. Catalog pics isone thing But Wait till we Actually see them in person and try them on... A completely different story.

Those inlines and del-sols above look a hell of a lot better than tha actual releases a couple of pages back

the CWs dont dot it for me yet, seems like we ll have to wait the VI to see some innovation

really really liking these. full length zoom air could make these the best performing shoe in the line

DesertDunk 34 wrote:
DLEE2703 wrote:
is footlocker going to be the only store to sell the V's?
Yeah Footlocker continues to be the only store selling the Kobes

you never know... the IVs did well. other chains may be interested. a lot of urban stores carried them also.

Back
Top Bottom