Nike Zoom MVP(Steve Nash) & KD1 Thunder home/away

They look like kids shoes. The white/gray/orange is fire. A pair of the Nash HOH PE's ended tonight on Ebay at $112 sz 10.5.

^ Not too bad, considering retail is $100.

I'm waiting it out because 1. funds are low and 2. I get the feeling the colorways will be available for a while, like the BB1 Low

No problem Mjbakes. I was thinking the same thing, I'm going to wait to see if more colorways to come out and then wait for them to go on sale at somepoint in time.

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

Zoom mvp's are sick, ne one know when they come out unless they are already out?
they are out at pickyourshoes and ndc. too bad only has forefoot zoom, nike is skimping again on cushioning.

Im gonna have to bite on the orange MVPs. I already trust Nash in terms of technology because of his zoom drives and jet flights. Combine that with alightweight shoe made for a PG, i like, especially for that price.

eek.gif
These are sick.. I like these MVP's more than theZKIV's aesthetically

wow all colors lookin good (except the blkout) coping the HOH nashs asap...didnt kno hoh la had em

Got KD1's waiting for me in Phoenix in February...gotta get my hands on those White/Orange MVP's...Black/Royal too

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Got KD1's waiting for me in Phoenix in February...gotta get my hands on those White/Orange MVP's...Black/Royal too

^^ AGREED I hope they come out with both I will cop

Back
Top Bottom