NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Was able to pick up the gum bottoms after work.

With regards to sizing, they fit fairly TTS, with a little room to spare. I wear 10.5 - 11 for most LeBrons, and 10.5 fit perfectly. They're very comfortable already, went straight to feet!

View media item 2076620Quick on foot.

Now to wait on eBay prices to come down on ID pairs...

Last edited:
I didn't really want them customized, which I guess was the right call. I just signed on right at 12p and checked out- had 'em by 12:02 about. 

Same here. Not more than 2 minutes. In and out. Guess it worked out for the best.

With regards to sizing, they fit fairly TTS, with a little room to spare. I wear 10.5 - 11 for most LeBrons, and 10.5 fit perfectly. They're very comfortable already, went straight to feet!

Nice. Glad I went TTS for the ID.

How is the lockdown with the straps? Any on-feet pics? Thanks for the feedback.

Quick on foot.

how does the zoom feel though?

I went to 2 house of hoops in the Boston area and they haven't received the gum bottom soldier 10's yet smh

Augusta, GA HoH didn't have them either yet.

What is RWTH?

RWTW is Roll With The Winners. Shirt LeBron was seen wearing. Is that what you meant by chance?

Got my on court Championship shirt btw from Lids/Locker Room. They received 10 total (2 per size) and won't get any more. No hats. A lot of the online retailers are selling out of the shirts and will not restock. If you want something I would suggest buying now.

the heel zoom should be amazing. they put a fat zoom bag for the heel. i can't wait to give these a go. 

View media item 2076620Quick on foot.

I normally go half size up for ballin shoes. and I wear a 10 in soldier 9.
Should I stay at 10 or go 9.5 which is my TTS (non-ballin bball shoe/retro Jordans)

Am I the only one that wasn't really all hyped for the Lebron 10s they released today? I am just hoping for a dark base with white straps. I mean, I guess of you are into LeBron history or actually like the shoes is one thing. I don't have any Soldiers and I'm not sold yet

These sold out so quick on Nike.com... Anyone know any other website I can buy these from??

Last edited:
For those that use Ebates on the regular make sure to double check your shopping trip if you activated it yesterday on Nike.com when they had a 8.5% cash back. They changed it to 1.5% today. I was able to add today's Nike order with yesterday's 8.5% cash back. 

Back
Top Bottom