NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Talked to FTL chat, I think they thought the 20% code was a one-time use per customer, which is why they tried to charge me the difference, since I used it on an order right before the Soldier 10 order. Doesn't say anything about one time in the terms, so they said I can get the 20% refunded once the order ships. I think I remember seeing someone else here have the same response.  

What does the SFG on box sticker for Dunkmans stand for?

Is the top strap on these removable or is it sewn in place?

That dunkman colorway gives some hope for some creative color blocking on ID in the future.

This "takedown" model is becoming more and more of my favorite than the damn flagship model. The innovation with the laceless straps combined with the no nonsense zoom air tech plus color ways that actually work makes this WAYYY better than last 2 signature LeBron shoes. Including elites (yeah I said it).

This "takedown" model is becoming more and more of my favorite than the damn flagship model. The innovation with the laceless straps combined with the no nonsense zoom air tech plus color ways that actually work makes this WAYYY better than last 2 signature LeBron shoes. Including elites (yeah I said it).

For me, the simplified look reminds of the early models.

With that said, I can't wait for that black/white/prism colorway......

Nightwing's first impressions. No review yet. A lot of intricate details on the shoe though.

Talked to FTL chat, I think they thought the 20% code was a one-time use per customer, which is why they tried to charge me the difference, since I used it on an order right before the Soldier 10 order. Doesn't say anything about one time in the terms, so they said I can get the 20% refunded once the order ships. I think I remember seeing someone else here have the same response.  
That was me. Sucks it happened to you, but at least they gave you a better explanation.

That was me. Sucks it happened to you, but at least they gave you a better explanation.
Yea they hit me up later today via email:

"After our chat session, I had kept your transcript to ensure that the
refund of 20% was initiated for your latest order. The refund of $29.43
($28 for the discount of the product and $1.43 for the difference in
tax) should be processed to your card within the next 3-5 business days.
Once it is processed, your bank should have record of the transaction
within another 3-5 business days and it should appear on your statement
within 1-2 billing cycles. If you have any other questions or concerns,
please do not hesitate to contact us for more information. Thank you."

Back
Top Bottom