NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Sorry for the noob question, it'll be my first time buying a "limited time" ID. So, my question is when they say it's available for ID a limited of time, does that mean it doesn't sell out? More so everyone will have a chance to get it and it's just the option to ID isn't going to be available after a certain amount of time? And how long is the amount of time do they keep the option for us to get these ID brons? Couple hours? One day?

Sorry for the noob question, it'll be my first time buying a "limited time" ID. So, my question is when they say it's available for ID a limited of time, does that mean it doesn't sell out? More so everyone will have a chance to get it and it's just the option to ID isn't going to be available after a certain amount of time? And how long is the amount of time do they keep the option for us to get these ID brons? Couple hours? One day?
Probably a similar release to the Mamba Day IDs, im guessing a full day but don't quote me on that.  Your best bet is to order and worst case return if you don't like it.  No idea if it will "sell out"

I think the giant contrasting logos on the straps will ruin all available pairs for me.
I feel like the shoe looks clean and futuristic without the in your face brand placement and looks like a zoom soldier with it.

Thats just me tho

I wonder if the shoe will be limited on ID as a whole or just the finals colors. The finals colors were pretty simple though, so the only thing they could really limit is gold swoosh/logo. Really hoping they release the black/ice pair at regular retail.

I don't think I've ever seen an ID price hike over $40 for a model before. That includes the mamba moments/days. 

Hopefullythey at least rush production and shipping for them.
Shoes will start appearing within 2-3 weeks most likely even though the estimate might be higher. Not a global release, so that might decrease the time frame too.

Kind of cool that you can customize the straps with the personalization,  but rather have the clean look.

That was much easier than anticipated. Used desktop.

$180 + $11.52 tax - 20% code - $24 gift card = $131.52. I think I can live with that. If I don't like them in hand NDC has the easiest returns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom