Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I'm hoping to test these out for a run tomorrow morning, then on to the Mars Yard 2.0s! 

I'm hoping to test these out for a run tomorrow morning, then on to the Mars Yard 2.0s! 
What time dude (we're always in the same places in NYC). My appt is at 1:30.  I think I'm gonna wear this, so it might be hard to find me.

I'm I the only one that doesn't run and only copped because I think they look fly?
Some shorts and crispy plain T 
smokin.gif

What time dude (we're always in the same places in NYC). My appt is at 1:30.  I think I'm gonna wear this, so it might be hard to find me.
No confirmed appointment for me yet--just aspirations. ;-) 

Where'd you pick up the Be Trues? I was traveling when they dropped and am hunting for a women's 11 for someone. 

@pilbondinI just got em early on Stock X - paid 265 all in (in fairness, I had a discount code for my next purchase for 20 bones). I wasn't in town either and didn't want to have to deal with running around for em. Size 13 is tough to find. 

Last edited:
I'm going to walk briskly in them.

I'm hoping to shave 30 seconds walking into work.

Oh ****, maybe this will stop me from being late to work sometimes. 9:00AM vs. 9:01AM is a big *** difference for me... maybe I'm just nitpicky about timeliness, because everyone else in the office don't seem to care if I'm even 15 minutes late.

Last edited:
so has anyone knows major difference besides zoomx cushion and lunarlon cushion on $250 vs $150 model?

100$ for more holes on shoes and "zoomx" cushion

ZoomX is supposed to be lighter and a lot more springy. Supposedly has 85% energy return. Boost is the current leader and only has like 76%.

Copped the black ones earlier in the am and then didn't even try for the SPs since Nikelab releases are always a **** show

Yes. I wear 9 in most Nike running shoes (Pegasus, Elite, Lunarepic) and went with a 9 in these as well. I tried on a 9.5 and they felt too big to me.
Ok I'm gonna have to try them on first, I wear a 11 in all my nike running shoes but had to go half size up on both Lunarepic 1-2.

grabbed my nikelab pair in store from bodega earlier and heading out for a 5K now. Excited to see how these feel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom