Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Color me bewildered, no, color me staggered these shoes are out there.

Definitely ufckwitable from a lifestyle perspective but boy technically...these want you to fly not run, my God!

Beyond happy that I doubled-up. Thanks again to @rocketsfan for the early TBA link.
ayyye. so happy i pulled the trigger. dis flames.

Looks like all reviews are positive. I'm going to try to wait out for a Flyknit release to the public, but definitely intrigued because of the new tech. Must resist purchasing lol.

Purchased a second pair from RW with the 10% code someone provided earlier. 

Send the blue fox's back to NDC. Any savings is good to me 

Now waiting for the 4% 
happy.gif

still looking for a pair lol...no restocks but sometimes next day 1 pops up..

these run pretty true? or a half size small?

Last edited:
Color me bewildered, no, color me staggered these shoes are out there.

View media item 2459789

Definitely ufckwitable from a lifestyle perspective but boy technically...these want you to fly not run, my God!

Beyond happy that I doubled-up. Thanks again to @rocketsfan for the early TBA link.
Dat little hit of red from the selvedge sets it off; and they said it couldn't be done

still looking for a pair lol...no restocks but sometimes next day 1 pops up..
these run pretty true? or a half size small?

Honestly I'd say they're a smidge under. But these look awful if they're too big, all crinkly n wrinkly, s'best to stay TTS.

I'm sure it can be pulled off casually. I'm wearing them to wear, not to get e-props lol

oh well, I have luck at times the following day because someone cancelled or left in their cart, no dice for these...bummed!

I mean, you wont be jerry lorenzo in these but when more colors start dropping i could see people wearing these casually as well. just real plan and dressed down 

the SP I can see the casual appeal being deconstructed and looking like some Margiela but the regular models, I don't think it will gain the same traction as other runners being used as a main casual shoe

plus its only a matter of time when people starts getting them in hand and starts hating them because it doesn't compare to boost :lol:

the SP I can see the casual appeal being deconstructed and looking like some Margiela but the regular models, I don't think it will gain the same traction as other runners being used as a main casual shoe

plus its only a matter of time when people starts getting them in hand and starts hating them because it doesn't compare to boost
laugh.gif
In my opinion, ZoomX is definitely more comfortable than boost but the 4% silhouette won't allow them to be rocked casually. It strictly is a running shoe!

plus its only a matter of time when people starts getting them in hand and starts hating them because it doesn't compare to boost
laugh.gif
i still dont get how people "sneaker heads" cant compartmentalize. every shoe serves a purpose, every shoe has its own place. it wasnt until recently that comfort started being at the forefront of "sneaker culture". and some act as if they were wearing bricks on their feet and didnt even notice until boost came out. now everything is uncomfortable 
laugh.gif

its always a pleasure seeing cats like @drisk34  going crazy over shoes in every brands threads

i still dont get how people "sneaker heads" cant compartmentalize. every shoe serves a purpose, every shoe has its own place. it wasnt until recently that comfort started being at the forefront of "sneaker culture". and some act as if they were wearing bricks on their feet and didnt even notice until boost came out. now everything is uncomfortable :lol: .

its always a pleasure seeing cats like @drisk34
 going crazy over shoes in every brands threads

man I just love sneakers :lol: It always saddens me when people say they strictly stay with certain brands.

plus its only a matter of time when people starts getting them in hand and starts hating them because it doesn't compare to boost :lol:

In my opinion, ZoomX is definitely more comfortable than boost but the 4% silhouette won't allow them to be rocked casually. It strictly is a running shoe!

very few has tried it so I will take your word for it but I figure the cf plate prevents it from being more comfortable like the zoom fly review vid a few posts up, the shoe is meant to propel you forward and not meant to be the most plush since it is a cushioned racer

but in the end comfort depends on the wearer, there are some who do not like the squishy feel of boost and prefers full length zoom or lunar foam, I myself personally prefer bounce over boost at times

man I just love sneakers
laugh.gif
It always saddens me when people say they strictly stay with certain brands.
right? nothing better than to be put on to something new. people that claim to love shoes are literally depriving themselves of experience for no reason than being stubborn

Last edited:
looks like a few Asian web retailers are releasing it on 6/10 (which is tonight in the West Coast time zone) just gotta find one thats in English lol..

Ordered a pair of blue foxes before I got lucky on the NikeLabs. Willing to oop an NTer if anyone's interested before I send them back. Still en route. They're 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom