Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit

Bright Crimson/Total Crimson/Gridiron/Ice Blue

AJ3857-600
20180906005216_original.jpg
AJ3857_600_B_PREM.jpg

AJ3857_600_D_PREM.jpg

^^ ready and waiting

Week away from the ZF FK away release, correct?

Anyone trying shenanigans to get these early from Japan or China?

If you know the JPN footsites that will carry these (or have them available) and google search some japan proxies (celga, rinkya, etc), you can do a manual order through them. take note, pay attention to the exchange rate and take in account additional fees (shipping from store to third party, commission, transaction fee and shipping from third party to you) on top.

Last edited:
If you know the JPN footsites that will carry these (or have them available) and google search some japan proxies (celga, rinkya, etc), you can do a manual order through them. take note, pay attention to the exchange rate and take in account additional fees (shipping from carrier to third party, commission, transaction fee and shipping from third party to you) on top.
I'm trying FromJapan, I think. A friend at work orders stuff through there all the time and has had good results. I'm not holding my breath but we'll see what happens haha.

yea, that was my game plan too but we'll see. time zones hurt a bit because it may take some time before CS gets back to you but doing it in advance may help.

I'm wondering if these are delayed in Japan. Step-sports is showing 9-9 as release date on their site. They don't show up on the japan NDC. I have resources located in Tokyo, so I'm actually loading the sites from a machine in Tokyo.

I'm wondering if these are delayed in Japan. Step-sports is showing 9-9 as release date on their site. They don't show up on the japan NDC. I have resources located in Tokyo, so I'm actually loading the sites from a machine in Tokyo.
Interesting. Maybe related to the typhoon?

Still waiting for the NRC unlock in Europe.

me too... either its a late late release time or only a selected few got the notification?!?
looks like at least 4,500+ people completed that challenge, so competing against quite a lot of runners.

Last edited:
me too... either its a late late release time or only a selected few got the notification?!?
looks like at least 4,500+ people completed that challenge, so competing against quite a lot of runners.

When they changed the wording to 'chance to purchase' midway through the challenge, that was a bad sign. Suspect you're right re. the lucky few.

Those nike product images definitely make the toe look good, unlike some pics that we've seen on IG. I have high hope with these ZF2.

I am going to order Vaporfly 4% Flyknit online. Do you guys order normal size on Vaporfly 4% Flyknit? Or you guys select half a size smaller/bigger? Thanks a lot.

5%???
B51D4FB8-3FC0-43C8-898E-CE51D4D87EAC.jpeg

Anyhow... sizing for the ZF2 will be INTERESTING. I went 1/2 up in the original, SP, and VF. For the VSFs, which utilize the same Flyknit upper, I went down 1/2. Personally, I’m going to purchase my true size and 1/2 up to determine which fit works best for me, then keep whichever fits best.

Looks more like a new version of the EXP-14 or whatever it's called. I kinda dig it though.

5%???
B51D4FB8-3FC0-43C8-898E-CE51D4D87EAC.jpeg

Anyhow... sizing for the ZF2 will be INTERESTING. I went 1/2 up in the original, SP, and VF. For the VSFs, which utilize the same Flyknit upper, I went down 1/2. Personally, I’m going to purchase my true size and 1/2 up to determine which fit works best for me, then keep whichever fits best.
It’s probably unrelated, but wasn’t there a rumor Nike’s producing a new road running shoe(s) for shorter race distances?

Maybe I read something about it on TrackTalk, or here?

Last edited:
so i finally got a pair of zf at a clearance outlet for like $50 bucks
and man. they're so dope to run in :lol:

i need some of that zoom x action now tho smh

Back
Top Bottom