Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

When they changed the wording to 'chance to purchase' midway through the challenge, that was a bad sign. Suspect you're right re. the lucky few.

Did they really?? Definitely suspect. I don’t even see any on eBay so I’m not convinced the dropped even happened - Nike coms is terrible, should at least say something to everyone that participated in the challenge.

Looks like the euro pre release just dropped!
DB33D373-DA5A-4B43-938C-24B6BACF2F62.jpeg

Last edited:
But to me, I order true size in Pegasus Turbo, but half a size bigger in Zoom Fly.
Sizing-choosing really depends.

Last edited:
Did they really?? Definitely suspect. I don’t even see any on eBay so I’m not convinced the dropped even happened - Nike coms is terrible, should at least say something to everyone that participated in the challenge.

They did. Left pic was before (in the NRC app), right pic was after they changed the terms at NDC. And no, they didn't even bother telling ongoing participants of the change.

APAM8051.JPG

Last edited:
B394A29E-2EE5-4157-B4FA-B83E98FAFD10.jpeg
Mo Farah’s shoes in today’s Great North Run 2018. Those look like Vaporfly Elite, not Vaporfly 4% Flyknit. Correct me if I’m wrong.

B394A29E-2EE5-4157-B4FA-B83E98FAFD10.jpeg
Mo Farah’s shoes in today’s Great North Run 2018. Those look like Vaporfly Elite, not Vaporfly 4% Flyknit. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Yeah that looks like the Elite outsole. The rest of the Elite are now almost identical to the VF4% Flyknit.

Anyone have any luck buying from Japan? I messaged a friend of mine who is living in Tokyo and he stopped by his local SteP - sold out basically instantly, he was told

Yea Step only went up to 27.5, from the manual order I placed

Nike JPN went quick too.

Both SteP sports and Nike were pretty much out of stock from the get go from what I saw as well. That said, neither of those sites appeared to accept a US shipping address anyway. SteP Sports partners with Rakuten global market but the VF never showed up on there either from what I saw.

On the bright side, looks like RW is gonna have stock of the Black/Pink/Orange ZF Flyknit. They’ve got their 360 page up with images now:

https://www.runningwarehouse.com/360view.html?pcode=NZFKMS3

D6D40303-D957-433D-B733-5181C2DF3DD2.jpeg

Both SteP sports and Nike were pretty much out of stock from the get go from what I saw as well. That said, neither of those sites appeared to accept a US shipping address anyway. SteP Sports partners with Rakuten global market but the VF never showed up on there either from what I saw.

On the bright side, looks like RW is gonna have stock of the Black/Pink/Orange ZF Flyknit. They’ve got their 360 page up with images now:

https://www.runningwarehouse.com/360view.html?pcode=NZFKMS3

D6D40303-D957-433D-B733-5181C2DF3DD2.jpeg

I see they're listed for women's, hopefully, they put them up for men.

What is the other color releasing this week (or is this the only one for now)?

I think this is the only initial ZF color. RW is showing the grey/crimson and black/grey for Oct 1st. There is a matching PegTurbo black/pink/orange CW releasing alongside the ZF Flyknit though. At least that’s what Finishline was showing on their release calendar.

Back
Top Bottom