Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

ZF3 on foot via IG
88862300-4BB6-4DE5-9D1C-ED7C32382E59.jpeg

Having trouble keeping up with the thread, can someone help/correct me with what I think I’ve gathered so far lol

July: restock/wide release of Green NEXT%
July: possible release of Zoom Fly 3 (green/pink/purple/white/black pairs)

Where does the pink blast VF NEXT% land? I also saw a few posts back that there is a blue one? I haven’t found pics of that one though.

Sorry, really anxious for a bigger release of the NEXT% and ZF3, and it’s hard to follow the thread at times

Having trouble keeping up with the thread, can someone help/correct me with what I think I’ve gathered so far lol

Where does the pink blast VF NEXT% land? I also saw a few posts back that there is a blue one? I haven’t found pics of that one though.

Sorry, really anxious for a bigger release of the NEXT% and ZF3, and it’s hard to follow the thread at times

Jackrabbit has the Next% on their release calendar for next Thursday (06.20).

Jackrabbit has the green NEXT% restocking on June 20 currently but that's not confirmed by anyone. DeletedCSaccount and tc1990 could probably confirm or deny it.

That's all I know

Jackrabbit has the Next% on their release calendar for next Thursday (06.20).

Oh wow quicker than I thought, at $275 I’m gonna be picky and would rather have the pink blast one....but it’s hard planning for it when I see that they’re quickly making their way to StockX and GOAT lol

Might just have to settle for the similar cw’s in the ZF3

If anyone has a local Fleet Feet Sports, looks like they are doing something for the Next% release..

ED6FE0B9-1D40-4D88-9C35-5C5D881BFE21.png

Attachments

• 88D31DBE-4F9D-4DBB-9C5F-F4BBB39DF209.png
    88D31DBE-4F9D-4DBB-9C5F-F4BBB39DF209.png
    612.4 KB · Views: 5
I usually run in Pegs and Vomeros and i am very tempted to get one of these fly shoes (any). Im wondering if its even remotely possible to add an insole to these as i currently wear orthotics. I currently wear cadence insoles on my shoes and it doesn't look like this would work.

Pardon the Noob question.

Back
Top Bottom