Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

ZF on iD?

People going to lose it lol

I was planning to place an order for four iDs this week too. I guess I'll wait until next month to use my 20% code. July is going to be really expensive. SMH.

I’m expecting the ZF3iDs to be priced at $180. My expectations for the iD options are low though based on what the Peg36 currently offers.

Last edited:
The full 2019 Nike Zoom Series will be available for NikePlus members in select markets on June 13 then globally on July 11. Nike By You customization is available for each silhouette in the Zoom Series beginning July 8, featuring the option to personalize everything from color and graphics to laces and the height of the arch fit.

https://news.nike.com/news/pf6fa0d8...ike_&cjevent=e5f342a88c7511e9839300f50a240612

I'm pretty confident options will be restrictive/stagnant, but I'm hoping for independent tongue/bootie color options, outsole and midsole color options.

4732F678-57FD-4C1E-8C39-4BD55A7E2704.jpeg

Last edited:
Checked the news post again, and they removed the Nike By You option. Perhaps it was a mistake or they're holding off on having exact dates for the iD options.

Of course Nike won't tell what time they will release these shoes. I guess I am going to staring at these threads tomorrow to know when they go live.
Im still 50-50 on the ZF3.

Of course Nike won't tell what time they will release these shoes. I guess I am going to staring at these threads tomorrow to know when they go live.
Im still 50-50 on the ZF3.

I don't need these day one, just need them period. I'll purchase all the models in trash colors when they go on sale. :lol:

Fortunately for us, not much resale or hype associated with these models, so obtaining them in general should be easy.

PO

It’s only select Nike+ members correct? Excuse my ignorance but is it the same process when they have things reserved for select members? I never get picked for anything so I wouldnt know even though I’ve been signed up since 2011 :lol:

Anyone have an ET of release tomorrow?

10am? 12pm? 1pm?

I’ve noticed that you can actually placed an order if you’re on the product a few minutes prior to release

Happened to me twice - both were VF’s. Might’ve been lucky but hoping it works like that this time

Back
Top Bottom