Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

man nike is so lame...
I love Nike, but their product announcements are often ambiguous or misleading. "Full Zoom series" available in "select markets". And sometimes what's labelled as a "global release" is actually just a small subset of countries that aren't the US. Seems pointless and easy to avoid, but what do I know :tongue:

4A76D6E6-E94B-4568-A24C-D8E14969B192.jpeg

Previously went from Pegasus to Turbos and now to the Zoom Fly Flyknits.

Feel nice and springy compared to the Turbos but man, right ankle is slightly blistered. Does it get any better? Next couple of runs may have to be in some high Nike elite basketball socks lol.

Previously went from Pegasus to Turbos and now to the Zoom Fly Flyknits.

Feel nice and springy compared to the Turbos but man, right ankle is slightly blistered. Does it get any better? Next couple of runs may have to be in some high Nike elite basketball socks lol.

Switch up your socks, Sir! Lol I only wear thin ones for my running shoes now.

I’m tempted to copp the some Beige ZF2s, but, with the ZF3s launching in 3 weeks. I’ll try to hold off.

Switch up your socks, Sir! Lol I only wear thin ones for my running shoes now.

I’m tempted to copp the some Beige ZF2s, but, with the ZF3s launching in 3 weeks. I’ll try to hold off.

I do too. Usually some nike running ones or some low cut Thorlos Experia. Hasn’t happened in a while except for these but it’s my first run in them as well.

Did you go TTS?

Yep. Same size as my Turbos. Maybe is was a lacing issue.

Wanted to try out the ZFF and was able to get them at under $95 with the last clearance deal and I’m a sucker for dark green colors (reminded me of Iguana Roshes). I’ll give it a couple more runs but as a wide footer, they don’t feel so stable. Definite springy/energy return feeling though.

Yep. Same size as my Turbos. Maybe is was a lacing issue.

Wanted to try out the ZFF and was able to get them at under $95 with the last clearance deal and I’m a sucker for dark green colors (reminded me of Iguana Roshes). I’ll give it a couple more runs but as a wide footer, they don’t feel so stable. Definite springy/energy return feeling though.

Weird. I haven’t had a problem in my three pairs. One’s closing in on 200mi already. I love them daily trainers! Plus, they’ll preserve my VF2s longer lol

Back
Top Bottom