Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

with this shoes, I wouldn't say its a fake sellout but just keep checking as I think some sizes eventually gets let go from those who added to the cart and do not checkout

Man Fu€k Nike. They put the crimson Vaporflys up at 10 and didn’t send out a notification. I was signed up for it. Already sold out because solelinks tweeted about it apparently and all the gd resellers already bought em all.
This 110%. I signed up at least a month ago and didn't get a single word about it.

Keep refreshing on desktop and Nike app. I finally got through and it only showed my size available. Not sure if they're throttling the release (and have it tied to your size) or if I just got lucky. Either way, total BS on Nike's part.

no success on SNKRS on the desktop, just tried the app and it went through

not sure if it'll get cancelled but my card has a pending charge

update: got an email confirmation right away, really surprised it went through

and yah I didn't even know the crimson VFs were coming out today :angry:

Fake sellout on SNKRS but seems to be account-specific. Others should see a FSR, while I see sold out. :-/

no success on SNKRS on the desktop, just tried the app and it went through

not sure if it'll get cancelled but my card has a pending charge

update: got an email confirmation right away, really surprised it went through

and yah I didn't even know the crimson VFs were coming out today :angry:
No email confirm for the nyc and I got them around 7. Ughhh.

Are you guys talking about the NYC or crimson on this "fake sellout"?

Attachments

• IMG_1556.PNG
    IMG_1556.PNG
    72.6 KB · Views: 23
4%'s literally were showing sold out before they even became live on the product page...ridiculous. Got my NYC's in an 11.5 but really just want the 4%'s...

SL said crimson 4% only has sz 13 went live. I think it was a premature release by Nike. Hopefully that's the case.

I was trying to get the NYCs for my wife. After I failed immediately I asked her to check SNKRS and a full size run showed up for her. She checked out about 5 min ago.

On my way back w/ some reading material. Nice and pleasant experience. I'm hoping to make it tonight but gotta run that by the boss (wife) first :rofl:
IMG_3189.JPG

Also, if anyone is still looking for the 4%, reach out to the Nike Flatiron Running store. Just sitting on the shelf when I walked in and they're expecting the BC VF's this weekend, along with a new ZF cw

i was worried about the gloss, almost looked greasy on the none promotional pics

I hope it looks much better in-person

the triple blacks midsole is matte or at least looks like it

Back
Top Bottom