Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Just grabbed the NYC's this morning. Excited to have a new pair of running shoes. Are these like the 4%'s that were rumored to be really funky just to walk in? I'm planning on using these for marathon training and walking to a from the gym in the winter time.
Yeah the ZF were really weird to walk in for me. Not much ankle support either, so my ankles were sore after a run.

as an FYI, I was able to order 2 pairs of the Bright Crimson Zoom Vaporfly's yesterday while they quickly were up on NDC. Late last night, they were both "preparing to ship," and I woke up to notifications that both ordered had been canceled. Really frustrating.

Wow, ordered the zoom fly nyc yesterday and already got a notification that they are being delivered today. Man, I’m used to ordering from adidas where they would take a week to deliver. Kudos to ndc.

Hoping that the crimson ZF go on sell some day and I can cop.. Still need to go somewhere to try them on tho

IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG

Quick pic I took of the ZF, VF & Elites. ZF's are my go-to runners and nearing 250mi on them. I'll get more detailed pics of the Elites. I ended up 23/100. Everyone I mentioned it to, including the Nike Employees, kept referring to them as the MJ of Elites lol. I saw the black Elites and should've went with them but happy with these nonetheless. Came with some reading material and a baggy to keep them in. Really, really light in hand. Few of my co-workers were surprised at how light they were.

Lastly, myself alongside Eliud signing my VF's. #beardgang
IMG_3208.JPG

that is awesome!

definitely worth it there

how was the 1:1 session, you actually get to talk to him for a bit?

looks like you just chillin in the bench with him

that is awesome!

definitely worth it there

how was the 1:1 session, you actually get to talk to him for a bit?

looks like you just chillin in the bench with him

That was the 1:1 session, lol. The most I said to him was "Thank you very much for this." he nodded his head and said "You're welcome".

A majority of the people there were from the Flatiron NRC and employees of the store. Few people like myself you could tell from the Elites they had in hand. Definitely not a big crowd b/c that pic above was one of the three times I actually sat next to him. Once the Q&A was over, he was bombarded with a wave of NRC girls lol. They loved him, should've seen the huge smile on his face.

The new ZoomX foam as well as the carbon fiber plate are the main reasons for the high price. Most people will tell you these are worth the price from a running performance perspective.
Thanks for the info!! I am not a serious runner, so I’ll pass.

IMG_1531.JPG
Upset that my Nike + app did not capture my data. But overall happy that I finished. Aimed for under 5 hours and ended up under 6. Next time.. Can't wait to write over these with marker.

congrats on the finish and that's all that matters especially with the rain

Yes Geats Geats congrats on the finish. Great work.

I'm hoping I can do this Marathon @ least once in the very near future.

Back
Top Bottom