Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Might try StockX website, they have a size 12 on there for as good a price as your gonna find, deff lower than ebay

For running I deff need a 12, if I was only using for casual I might be ok w the 11s but no chance I can run in these..

Last edited:
to be fair, many do not really know what their tts is

:lol:

some people consider tts to whatever Nikes they have most of in the same size

:lol:

so true.

the beauty of NT is a lot of us have the same shoes and can at least try to give comparisons on fit.

StockX trustworthy>?

looks like ebay basically...but the size 12 Ask price on there just went up in the last hour from 190 to 240, so that's pretty lame!

StockX trustworthy>?

looks like ebay basically...but the size 12 Ask price on there just went up in the last hour from 190 to 240, so that's pretty lame!
Yeah, it's trustworthy. Seller has to send the shoes to Stock X for verification before it reaches the buyer. If it passes verification, StockX will then ship the shoes to the buy.

Read it takes about two weeks to receive the shoes.

Glad this thread is here

Picked the Zoom Fly's up yesterday and decided to wear them to work today where I'm on my feet a lot

These were a no-go.  For a shoe with such an insanely thick sole, i felt like I was wearing a Flyknit Racer.

I know it's not the intended purpose, but if you're getting these for anything other than racing, I would pass.

bruh, get a pair already, I honestly thought you'd have a pair by now despite the lack of volt colorway

I am somewhat anticipating to see if your run improves

The cws don't catch my interest. However, I'll probably take advantage of Nike's return policy to experience the new tech. I'm pretty positive I'll like them since I'm all about becoming a better runner. After I return them, I'll just wait for a cw that I absolutely love.

Last edited:
The cws don't catch my interest. However, I'll probably take advantage of Nike's return policy to experience the new tech. I'm pretty positive I'll like them since I'm all about becoming a better runner. After I return them, I'll just wait for a cw that I absolutely love.
Bro you're gonna qualify for the Boston marathon with these. Bout to be running sub 5 minute miles haha

Wore my SPs all weekend long and I am a fan. 

The first wear was really snug and was quick to debate if I wanted to return or sell it off. But the next day, the shoes fit great.

I can see what you all are saying that the shoes feel like you can propel forward and this is what I'm interested in feeling when I take them for a run and the comfort was nice.

I'm happy with them and will keep my eye out for additional CWs when they release. 

^^^thats the color I want. I don't see them selling out Unless Nike makes them super limited. I don't think their hyped like the Yeezy or the ultra boost. Since it's more of a technical running shoe geared to runners who actually use them for the intended purpose. I just don't see them selling out at that price, even the most expensive technical running shoes seem to average at around $160 from what I see. But who knows...it will be interesting to see how they do.

Last edited:
that's what I thought but the wolf blue somewhat sold out well (FNL is the only place I see with random sizes) and the 4% is probably going to be produced in less numbers since it's a specialized racer and cost $250

Hoping my next pair will be a 12.5...If they even make them in that size.

FNL had a 13 and 14, RW still has a 13 in Ice Blue

not sure if they do not make half sizes once it goes up that size or if they're just rare

Last edited:
is there any word on when the 4% is releasing?
RW has a 7/13 release date

Theyve been known to release prior to NDC but for now this is the date, I believe. Falls on a thursday, which sounds about right according to Nike's release history, not to mention the ZF's did release on 6/8 which was a Thursday as well

View media item 2470306 finally got around to opening packages that came in while I was out of town. Both are dope but keeping only the SPs because the details are amazing. Taking them on a run this morning. If anyone wants retail blue foxes lmk otherwise I'm just gonna send them back to Nike.

Man, that Blue Fox Zoom Fly CW is tempting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom