Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

IMG_8390.JPG Probably the best $50 I spent this year.

San Leandro.

8.5's...may be my return! Used or brand new?

Yes! They appear to be tried on?

I ran on the track with them a few days so if you see red/orange track residue on the bottom it's a match. I thought it was a left shoe defect. It's too bad my 2nd pair experiencing the same left foot arch discomfort. Want to try replacing the sole, but don't want to rip it out when it's glued on for a $250 shoe.

I ran on the track with them a few days so if you see red/orange track residue on the bottom it's a match. I thought it was a left shoe defect. It's too bad my 2nd pair experiencing the same left foot arch discomfort. Want to try replacing the sole, but don't want to rip it out when it's glued on for a $250 shoe.

No track residue on this pair.

I disagree with the GR on this one. I train solely in the Zoom Fly and love them.

he is probably my favorite YT reviewer or running shoes (I think he might be the only one that consistently does running shoes reviews actually?) but I do disagree with him at times and with this review

Anyone in here need an 11 in the VF 4%?

Been holding them in my cart but doubt I'll check out. My ZF's are a 10.5 and i'd like to go with the same size. All that remains are a Mens 4 / 4.5 / 11

when you say worldwide, I'm assuming we should be expecting a 1PM (EST) NL release? similar to the last SP release?

Has anyone ever been sent pairs from Running Warehouse that have been tried on?

Ended up having to return Vaporflies from the restock due to paint chip & some dirt spots...

Has anyone ever been sent pairs from Running Warehouse that have been tried on?

Ended up having to return Vaporflies from the restock due to paint chip & some dirt spots...
Wouldn't that all happen once you ran a couple times in them, anyway?

I've read (or may have heard, I forget) but some people put shoe goo on the high wear areas of the sole of the VFs so it lasts longer.

Seems like a good investment if those wear areas become bothersome.

It would but If I'm the one paying $250.00+, I'd like to be the only one inflicting the wear and tear.
My thought is that I really value the opportunity to run in shoes before deciding whether to keep them or not, and if I occasionally buy shoes that have ~5-10 miles on them and were returned to and cleaned by the store, that's okay with me.

Back
Top Bottom