Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

yah Nike really shouldn't have put the word ZOOM in this line and not call the new foam ZOOMX

Very similar to the confusion that continually happens in this thread. Wish we could keep this thread Vaporfly only.

I don't think there's much confusion on it anymore, at least for the regulars.

But there's like 2 Vaporfly releases so far, without Zoomfly this thread would be dead or ust constant update on when the VFs gets delayed again :lol:

I have the same feeling as well. when i initially got the notification, i thought they'd be included but just some AF1's, VM's and ACG stuff :sick:

Question....SO i was able to grab a pair of ZF samples from my local outlet and Ive been dying to give them a run...size is 10 but I really need a 10.5.....Went down to my local spot to do a quick exchange in size and they also had the 4%...I tried them on and they are super spongey.....Spoke to the guy in the spot and he said that the 4% are only good for 100-150 miles max and are really race day shoes....the ZF is more of a training regular run shoe, and with the correct size, I should be good for 300+ miles....

Any truth to only using 4% for such limited miles?

I generally run in LunarEpics and have almost 400 miles on a pair I just retired....and just ran a marathon in a replacement pair.....

I like the feel of the ZF's but the lightness and bounce of the 4% was phenomenal.....

Just seems like a small distance for $250+ price point if that is in fact true...

I feel that is all dependent on what type of runner you are. I would think Forefoot/midfoot strikers should definitely get more life out of these versus someone who supinates, like myself.

if you go a few pages back, there was post from IG showing new vs old VF's where that particular person put 500 miles on their used pair.

I too have read that the most you can get out these VF's are anywhere from 100-150 but have yet to see an actual runner attest to that. Might be the price point may scare some off from using them for everyday training. Until someone can vouch, I'd say give it a try on your own and see whether or not that mileage range is true.

Pulling the trigger on those triple black zoom fly's. Chatted with customer service and they confirmed that I can return the shoe, used(If i ended up not liking them) within 60 days for a full refund.

Pulling the trigger on those triple black zoom fly's. Chatted with customer service and they confirmed that I can return the shoe, used(If i ended up not liking them) within 60 days for a full refund.
60 days? Is that because of the holidays?

I don't think there's much confusion on it anymore, at least for the regulars.

But there's like 2 Vaporfly releases so far, without Zoomfly this thread would be dead or ust constant update on when the VFs gets delayed again :lol:
Then get the OP to change the thread title.

Anyone swap out the soles in the Vaporfly? I'm liking the ZoomFly, but keep missing the ZoomX in the Vaporfly.

IMG_20171029_142651.jpg

I'm waiting on my FKR upper X ZF sole swap to be completed. If I could find another cheap VF, I'd definitely soleswap them...

Anyone else get a notification from the NRC app in regards to your “exclusive shop” and come to find out, it’s the same one as the Nike app?

Anyone else get a notification from the NRC app in regards to your “exclusive shop” and come to find out, it’s the same one as the Nike app?

did receive that, and noticed no different from the notification i received yesterday.

I tell you man, I get excited every time i see one of these notifications and think I got access to the Vaporfly 4%, only for it be a let down lol

Had on UltraBoost's today, big Vapormax fan, tried these on for the first time at the Nike Outlet (the original blue color)...mahn they are REALLY comfy and springy.... loved them...

I guess the all black pair sold out.

Back
Top Bottom