niketalk help me get my girl back. please

" Aye man, i had sex with Mayra too."

10z2tsp.jpg

Originally Posted by travman24

you don't get pregnant from kissing someone so yeah thats my baby. i should invite yall salty haters to the wedding.
You should invite her ex too.

wow please tell me your kidding. you caught her cheating and she broke up with YOU? you doing it all wrong, dont apologize when shes the one who cheated. youcoulda done a lot worse things in ur situation, cussing her out was the least you could do

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Regal Black

wifey, marriage, moving in together.......all within 6 months of you dating her?

she played you for a fool and knows you're soft as @%@#. Grow some $+$*@+* balls and move on.

how old are you btw?

i'm 22 and very stupid.
Fixed it for you.

reported

damn son u a simp and a snitch? bad combo

I expect your behavior and thinking from like a virgin or someone really young like 14 or something, but you're 22 and the way that you're thinking isfoolish man straight up...

Someone post the Jerry Seinfeld .gif of him giving up and leaving the movie theater...

Originally Posted by THE FAME

^

shes having my kid

the childish games are put behind us. were going to grow old together and thats all that matters

[DMX] "So....I love my baby mama...I neva let her go...[DMX]

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP, you're a fool.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I believe OPs on a revenge scheme.

who would, in their right-est of mind, put their girl's FB or MS on NT?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you thirsty niketalk peeps want pics all the time. i give pics and i get flamed. i don't get this.

and my name is well known around lakewood so fall back baby boy
I live in Lakewood too, who are you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you don't get pregnant from kissing someone so yeah thats my baby. i should invite yall salty haters to the wedding.
so you think thats the 1st time her and her ex got together
laugh.gif

and if you didnt catch them kissing is that all they would have done
roll.gif

im not being salty my girl looks far better then yours(and theres more then a few NT'ers that can co sign that) and take good care of me why i need to besalty

all im tryin to do is open your eyes..........

travman24 wrote:
long story short me and my wifey have been dating for 6 months. shes amazing, shes my everything, we were talking about moving in together and getting married around christmas time but things have gotten bad.

i caught her cheating on me with her ex and she broke up with me because i cussed her out.

i really regret cussing her out and i've done everything to try and make it right. i've bought her flowers, wrote her love poems, and as of now i'm just letting her be. what should i do to try and get her back.

all she said she did was kiss her ex and fool around a little so i'm willing to forgive and forget because i know it will be worth it in the long run.

i know you thirsty niketalkers want pics so heres her myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/483780512

4f735bf7465f6678e54bc215ac64e1e2ddf1d65.jpg

b86256f4026d5e40c1ba924e2beddb97276413e.gif

SMH @ OP, asks NT for help, knowing the responses he will get, then claims that ol girl called him back and now they are working things out.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

For some reason I don't believe any of this is real
laugh.gif

Ducktales

I'm starting to think the same thing. This is just too much.
laugh.gif

I should invite yall salty haters to the wedding.
now why in the hell would u accuse us nters of being salty?
because you're going to marry a monstrous, deceiving **!$@?!
quit while you're this far behind mother $%$$%# and you won't fall behind any further.
grin.gif

young and naive
laugh.gif

im 20 and have more sense then you. geez. you think you special son? The only one that "loves" a girl and that this girl can do no wrong... i hopethis is a joke. good luck to you.

OP wasn't your boy's girl the one who go smushed by Smush Parker?? Something doesn't seem right here?? I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom