Niketalk im so disgusted with myself vol. dont be like me... CRITICAL UPDATE ON PAGE 5

Lift weights.
download_20150602_10uouq4.jpeg

Thank me later. I've done this and it worked out

Go to your online blackboard account and sign in. Go to the class and find her email under student users. Email her saying that you hoped to do this in person but...

Profit my guy. Profit

Go to your online blackboard account and sign in. Go to the class and find her email under student users. Email her saying that you hoped to do this in person but...

Profit my guy. Profit
not a bad idea

If she was older, I'd say nah...

But like a blinking said... Chick probably can't grasp the concept of interpersonal approach...

What if she stares at her phone thinking "don't like stupid" because she actually thinks you're cute..

Girls will try to look as nonchalant as possible when they're not mature enough to let it be known they like you...

She could be saying to her friends "omgggggg... He opened the door for me! *faint*"

You never know, b

Next time don't wait till the last day to make a move but you'll be better tomorrow for this L today OP

Profit my guy. Profit

unless she reports you for harassment :lol:

:lol: replies got me rollin, especially that wiz one

Worst thing that could happen OP is that she says no and then you keep it moving. Don't try and be all extra cool or make some corny jokes .. talk a lil bit but get straight to the point. Just be you .. there's more women than men out there

That online idea isn't too bad either

PS - next time don't wait til the end of the year .. On to the next though .. new classes and new womenz next semester

Same boat OP. At the place I work there's this cute girl always walking her dog around whenever I'm there. She's not a 10 to other ppl but she beautiful to me. I hate that about myself also I'm to passive :smh: opportunities always slap me in the face and I can't seem to hit back. I always spark conversation whenever I see her but can't get to the asking for your number part [emoji]128553[/emoji] ****** brain shuts down but I have a plan (please don't think it's corny). Her dog has beautiful baby blue eyes so I'll say that and add beautiful just like you and bam ask for Her number.

Same boat OP. At the place I work there's this cute girl always walking her dog around whenever I'm there. She's not a 10 to other ppl but she beautiful to me. I hate that about myself also I'm to passive :smh: opportunities always slap me in the face and I can't seem to hit back. I always spark conversation whenever I see her but can't get to the asking for your number part [emoji]128553[/emoji] ****** brain shuts down but I have a plan (please don't think it's corny). Her dog has beautiful baby blue eyes so I'll say that and add beautiful just like you and bam ask for Her number.

You comparing me you a dog right now? Nah Uh

You comparing me you a dog right now? Nah Uh
laugh.gif
 Was gonna say the same thing.

If you want to compliment her eyes, just do it. Don't use her dog as an excuse.

You'll just end up confusing her. You hitting on the dog or her?

Last edited:
Dang it my game sucks [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

:lol:  Was gonna say the same thing.

If you want to compliment her eyes, just do it. Don't use her dog as an excuse.

You'll just end up confusing her. You hitting on the dog or her?
dang it God why don't I have the juice!!!!!!!!

Is your school the type that gives you the emails to everyone in the class on the website? Typically there's a class roster. Email her if you really want her. :lol:

Lmaoooooo this was so clutch freshman year man. Seriously :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom