Niketalk im so disgusted with myself vol. dont be like me... CRITICAL UPDATE ON PAGE 5

He said he just started liking her.....if thats possible for a dude....

Wow yeezus Very very disappointed in you.

1. You probably wore your yeezus shirt tts and not one size to big like Kanye

Da yeezus shirt is wat tuned her off.

"Hey, we should study sometime."

proceed to get digits
Pretty much, I literally just used something like this to get a chick's phone number this week 
laugh.gif

Finals are next week, and all I did was ask her for her number so we could text about notes, finals, etc. 

But then again, I had been chatting with her here and there for the entire semester so I kind of knew once I asked her for the digits she was going to say yes, and if she didn't...well I didn't care 
laugh.gif

As long as you aren't drop dead ugly, aren't awkward, you'll be okay. OP all the stuff that these people are telling you in this thread is true...but it really doesn't matter. You can psyche yourself up all you want, but when the moment comes none of this stuff will matter. It's one of those things where you just have to do it.

Don't be awkward, make small conversation over school and class, and then ask for the digits. If you need a safety net, just say you want the number for school related reasoning and boom. 

Probably scared to get rejected and see her all semester
laugh.gif

But this is how you play that. If you've made talk with her throughout the semester, and she's given you a vibe or two throughout the semester, then it shouldn't be that awkward to ask for her number. In fact, asking her at the end of the semester would work out perfectly if you've actually talked to her and engaged with her for most of the semester.

the last class i was wearing my yeezuss tee and last night i was wearing ralph so idk man i hoped it would have been enuff

Lol

:rofl: :rofl:

You forgot the tag body spray :lol:

In all seriousness OP,if you're as handsome as you say you shouldn't have a problem just casually asking her for number during your next class convo. Even pretend it's for homework/class help if you feel more comfortable :lol:

Last edited:
the last class i was wearing my yeezuss tee and last night i was wearing ralph so idk man i hoped it would have been enuff
are u trollin me or srs?
yeah man i did learn , ima hold this L till next semester
because when she looked at me she just said bye.
in retrospect i shoulda said waiiitttt
she did look at me fam,

and i aint ugly realtalk im a pretty muthaaaaaaaa

You said

"so when class ended we head out the same time and i hold the door open for her and shes on her phone looks up and says thanks and walks the opposite direction from me with her head down at her phone"

She gave you the pitty thanks and dipped. Naw you ain't pretty status bruh.

i swear im pretty bro

add me on snapchat ill send u mad selfies @ guccimania

He said he just started liking her.....if thats possible for a dude....

well i didnt notice she was cute untile i sat next to her in the computer lab
Wow yeezus Very very disappointed in you.

1. You probably wore your yeezus shirt tts and not one size to big like Kanye

Da yeezus shirt is wat tuned her off.

i hope not fam. its my fav shirt in the arsenal

Lol

You forgot the tag body spray :lol:

In all seriousness OP,if you're as handsome as you say you shouldn't have a problem just casually asking her for number during your next class convo. Even pretend it's for homework/class help if you feel more comfortable :lol:

bro its just that i hesitated to talk to her as she walked away

but if we have an actual convo i can cop the number easy

for example i was in traffic court the other week and i copped this slim latinas number

but angelica had me hesitating smh

her name is ANGELICA STOEHR by the way

Last edited:
know these feels OP had my yeezus shirt on and she asked me bout it earlier was gonna chop it up from there but couldnt cuz we sat so far :lol:

i was planning to talk to her after class except she had her headphones on when we were leaving :frown:

baby wont you come my wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:

C'MON SON!!!! either run her down only to possibly be rejected or told "I HAVE A SOMEBODY" or leave her thinking you put in that work to hunt her down so u deserve a shot... other than that move on, its a million women out there my guy... get it together.

Back
Top Bottom