NIKETALK SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE 2016 Vol. Thanks Ecook

To ny Santa,

I picked up my gift from the post office but I plan to open it on Christmas and post pictures. Thank you for your wonderful gifts.

Yessir, hopefully you have both by the end of the week ill pm tracking # when i get home. I was going to remain secret until they arrived but after seeing recent events its best to get you the info. I was rushing in between my stops at work so please excuse the packing job haha.

Dude thanks for the shirts, and kids loved the basketball game lol. Packaging priceless hahaa

Dude thanks for the shirts, and kids loved the basketball game lol. Packaging priceless hahaa

Man Im so sorry I didnt get you the info. Ive been pulling 14 hour days trying to get a good percentage of my pest control route done before the bad weather hit so I wouldn't get behind for the month. So glad you got them hope they fit. I couldn't find any Lakers gear here in CO my family always sends me mine from back home, and I couldnt bring myself to buy any chargers stuff being a Raider fan haha. Im a horrible shopper and didnt know how old the kids were but I figured everyone loves hoop and Wendys Frosty's! Merry Christmas homie!!

To my SS in Brooklyn(stand up) i got it today man thank you so much I cant open it yet but Im hyped! Merry Christmas! View media item 2266064

IMG_7289.gif

Thanks a lot fam, that GameStop mystery box is great and both at new to my collection and the book is what I really wanted. Happy Holidays to you and your family,

sgig05.jpg

That Mega man pop is dope :pimp: I was wondering what you would get :lol: looking for pop toys for you has sparked my interested in them now haha glad you liked them

Last edited:
An update on my gift, called USPS and the GPS scan shows the package was delivered in the building across the street :smh:
They didn't even make an effort to recover the package either. Will keep y'all posted appreciate everyone reaching out :pimp:

An update on my gift, called USPS and the GPS scan shows the package was delivered in the building across the street :smh:
They didn't even make an effort to recover the package either. Will keep y'all posted appreciate everyone reaching out :pimp:

USPS has no regard for where they deliver packages this time of year. USPS claimed they "delivered" one of my elf's gifts to me on a Sunday after 7:35 pm. I filed a claim and talked with the manager at my local post office. I was feeling great until I checked the status of my claim on their automated system said my claim was resolved. Fortunately the company sent me out a replacement but USPS is trash.

USPS has no regard for where they deliver packages this time of year. USPS claimed they "delivered" one of my elf's gifts to me on a Sunday after 7:35 pm. I filed a claim and talked with the manager at my local post office. I was feeling great until I checked the status of my claim on their automated system said my claim was resolved. Fortunately the company sent me out a replacement but USPS is trash.

So wait... they said it was resolved even though it wasn't?? Did you argue with them further?

Back
Top Bottom