NIKETALK ! TOMORROW IS A FREE.....

GRAND SLAM AT DENNYS

WWW.DENNYS.COM

6 AM -2PM
pimp.gif

You know Dennys is going to be a mad house tomorrow

i think imma head over to one at like 3 am and there will most likely be a line so ill bring some entertainment

get my grandslam and mob to work haha

Originally Posted by justooce

i think imma head over to one at like 3 am and there will most likely be a line so ill bring some entertainment

3 am? You're crazy.

Originally Posted by justooce

This isnt a Pharrell X Kanye West Jordunk release... But thanks for the heads up!! lol

I bet service is gonna be horrible. Isnt the grand slam 4.99 anyways???? Really, not worth waiting in line.

any USC NTers going to the Denny's in USC? If so catch me there with a blue uniform shirt and taki pants with long hair
smokin.gif

any USC NTers going to the Denny's in USC? If so catch me there with a blue uniform shirt and taki pants with long hair
smokin.gif

Dine-in only. Offer limited to Tuesday, 2/3/09, 6 am to 2 pm in all Denny's restaurants in the United States*, Canada and Puerto Rico while supplies last.
*With exception of 350 Baker Blvd., Baker, CA and 740 S. Main St., Las Cruces, NM.

In Canada too! YES!!!
canadian-flag-640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom