Niketalk, You Can't Turn A Ho Into A Housewife vol. Fax?

Life is gonna hit you hard [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

I'm 29 bruh...

The question was "how many bodies" makes her a ***. I don't care if she's 21 with 15 bodies or 30 years old with 40 bodies. She's a ***. If you have 10+ bodies by the time you're 30, you're a ***.

Ain't nobody said they was looking for virgins. A question was posed.

If she's under 30 years old with 5+ bodies...

Lol man with social media and all these hookup sites I feel your average 25 year old women has bodies. Especially is she is fine. I know some girls that look good could of been caked up with only 1-2 different guys but for every one of them you have a girl that probably slept with at least 2-3 cats in high school.
3-4 during her college years. Another 1-2 cats from 22-25. Lets be real women out here looking for the D just like we out here. Dont be naive.

Question is what do ya'll think the average body count is for a good looking 25 year old women?

Life is gonna hit you hard [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

I'm 29 bruh...

The question was "how many bodies" makes her a ***. I don't care if she's 21 with 15 bodies or 30 years old with 40 bodies. She's a ***. If you have 10+ bodies by the time you're 30, you're a ***.

JirSnVs.jpg

Lol man with social media and all these hookup sites I feel your average 25 year old women has bodies. Especially is she is fine. I know some girls that look good could of been caked up with only 1-2 different guys but for every one of them you have a girl that probably slept with at least 2-3 cats in high school.
3-4 during her college years. Another 1-2 cats from 22-25. Lets be real women out here looking for the D just like we out here. Dont be naive.

Question is what do ya'll think the average body count is for a good looking 25 year old women?

Just cause you or certain dudes fraternize with women who jump from d_ to d_ ,you can't put every dude in the same vein. I don't even talk to women who are overly friendly or those who try to socialize with everyone or seek validation. Those are usually the ones that are ho's. All company ain't good company. Some of y'all boys need to learn life.

Last edited:

At 25 years of age (with some or full post secondary education):

0-5 = A

5-9 = B

10-16 = C

16+ = taking too much D

(with no post secondary education)

0-5 = A

5-7=B

7-10 = C

10+ = taking too much D

it's less because unless you are associated with some money circles... who's getting the goods? Co-worker from papa Johns..? You don't do the same amount of partying as you would in college. After high school social circles shrink a lot and work takes up a lot of free time to meet people. It's irresponsible to be sleeping around without some good career job prospects like school would provide.

Last edited:
Just cause you or certain dudes fraternize with women who jump from d_ to d_ ,you can't put every other in those categories. I don't even talk to women who are overly friendly or try to socialize with everyone. All company ain't good company. Some of y'all boys need to learn life.

Lol not at all. What I'm trying to get across is that for every girl that has only been with 1 to 2 guys there is a girl that has been with over 10 guys by time they are 30. My question is what do you and everyone else in this thread think is the average number for good looking women at 25 years of age?

Just cause you or certain dudes fraternize with women who jump from d_ to d_ ,you can't put every other in those categories. I don't even talk to women who are overly friendly or try to socialize with everyone. All company ain't good company. Some of y'all boys need to learn life.

Lol not at all. What I'm trying to get across is that for every girl that has only been with 1 to 2 guys there is a girl that has been with over 10 guys by time they are 30. My question is what do you and everyone else in this thread think is the average number for good looking women at 25 years of age?

Culture plays a HUGE part in this.

That is true. Take a girl from a small town who doesn't go to college but starts working for her families business right after high school probably has a smaller body count then a women who grows up in a big city and goes to a division 1 school. Then after college starts a career in Las Vegas or Miami etc.

Very true. One thing though is when those females (not all obviously) finally get out their parents house/supervision (ie. Go to college) they tend to wild out

:evil:

Last edited:

That is true. Take a girl from a small town who doesn't go to college but starts working for her families business right after high school probably has a smaller body count then a women who grows up in a big city and goes to a division 1 school. Then after college starts a career in Las Vegas or Miami etc.
Idk.. I would imagine the small town girls being a big freak too tho.. that curiosity they got .

I'm 29 bruh...

1. You went from 5 plus to ten plus
2. You got the wrong idea about the game. If she started at 18, 1 a year until 30 makes her a jump [emoji]128514[/emoji] Single women do numbers bro sorry to break it to you. I would say your average chick is smashing 5-7 a year EASY. A jump upwards of ten. Factor in the occasional 1 night stand, the guys who smash her a couple times and dip ( she's gonna find new D asap if she's human) also factor in how many men a woman is approached by...

Very true. One thing though is when those females (not all obviously) finally get out their parents house/supervision (ie. Go to college) they tend to wild out

:evil:

Yup, and those that were raised by conservative parents or have strong religion values... ect.

Some of those girls are hard to break. Straight, graduate high school, get a degree, start career, get married and have kids.

A lot of Asian girls are like this.

This body count on girls thing will never get old :lol:.

Dudes really out here searching for the special one. You gonna go digging and be upset to find out ya queen got ran through at some random college party. Just live life g

Nope, he means if a girl has more than 5-10 sexual partners before the age of 30. She's a ***.
Dudes would be hurt to do d out their girl real count n not the # she made up. 30 years old 5-10 bodies? What if she started at 14?

Back
Top Bottom